Pallets in fields

/ Pallets in fields #121  
WOW long thread for pallets in the field!! :shocked: They mark the fields for the crop dusters!! :airplane:

/ Pallets in fields #122  
We'll never know.

The aliens have abducted the OP and taken over his identity. You all think he will post an answer someday, but it will be whatever the aliens want us to believe. :D

/ Pallets in fields #123  
We'll never know.

The aliens have abducted the OP and taken over his identity. You all think he will post an answer someday, but it will be whatever the aliens want us to believe. :D

Has anyone met Bob (the OP)? If so, is he this guy?

tin foil hat.jpg

Steve

/ Pallets in fields #125  
WOW long thread for pallets in the field!! :shocked: They mark the fields for the crop dusters!! :airplane:

That sounds like a very good possibility.

/ Pallets in fields #128  
Well I could not stand it and sent SPARC a PM. Here is what he said

sparc said:
I will if I do find out. I do not know who owns these fields and there are no houses near them.
Haven't seen anyone out on the property or I would stop and ask them.

I'm really surprised that no has seen this done anywhere else. I was thinking it was a decoy of
some type to keep birds or some other animal off the land. From a distance and when viewed
from ground level it might fool them into thinking its a coyote or fox.

/ Pallets in fields #129  

That sounds like a very good possibility.

It does sound kind of reasonable doesn't it?*

Now we have a "dusterist" faction.

I have two questions for you.

1. Why do farmers hire crop dusters rather than using their own spraying equipment?
2. In what season(s) of the year does crop dusting usually occur?

* James, you seem especially fickle when it comes to your support of competing pallet theories.;)

Steve

/ Pallets in fields #130  
Now we have a "dusterist" faction.

I have two questions for you.

1. Why do farmers hire crop dusters rather than using their own spraying equipment?
2. In what season(s) of the year does crop dusting usually occur?

* James, you seem especially fickle when it comes to your support of competing pallet theories.;)

Steve

Just having fun and keeping the pot stirred Steve! :stirthepot: I don't have a clue what they are for.