Toolcat demo

/ Toolcat demo #11  
Your right Xfaxman, thanks for the correction. Their R1 and not AG tires and mine are the same 29" x 10.5 x 15" (rim) as yours except mine appear to be 8 ply and not 10. I too was wanting the AG tires but wound up with the R1's.

DEWFPO

/ Toolcat demo
   / Toolcat demo #13  
how well and how fast is cutting with the 90 inch finish mower? im looking to cut about 30 acres which is almost as smooth as most folks lawn, 6 to 8 inch tall grass. any overheating problems ? thanks

/ Toolcat demo #14  
is the traction better with the 29's vs the factory 27's ? im looking at both ag tires

/ Toolcat demo #15  
is the traction better with the 29's vs the factory 27's ? im looking at both ag tires

I think the traction would be the same, since it is the same R4 tread Industrial tire. I don't see the 27's listed on the build sheet now.

There are no Ag tires, unless it is a new option.

They are listed as "Trac Tires", but that is not Tractor Tires, must be "Traction Tires". The other tire is Turf Tread and wider.

See this post from above: Toolcat demo

Be sure to order the traction control:

5600.JPG

Last edited:
   / Toolcat demo #16  
I think the 27 come standard. The 29's are an option that can be ordered. 650 option. 1600 retail if not ordered with the original toolcat.

/ Toolcat demo #17  
And I ordered it fully loaded with traction. It has everything except for the taller tires

/ Toolcat demo #18  
How did the 90 inch finish mower do? What was the max speed you could mow with it. Really curious because I have one coming to mow with. Short grass like a 30 acre yard.

/ Toolcat demo #19  
I would see if you could get the 29's, extra clearance and won't rut as easily on soft ground.

/ Toolcat demo #20  
Many folks, myself included, have posted a fair amount of information regarding aftermarket (taller) tires. Right now, my TC has some 30" tall tires off of my Toyota Tundra. The TC seems to be pretty flexible when it comes to tires and wheels.
Spudgunner: How have you found the 30" tall tires off the Tundra in softer ground? Did you ever run AG tires and now run the Tundra tires? Just curious as I have already gotten stuck in soft flat ground around my barn on day 2 of ownership. Anyone on here post about finding what they feel is the best soft/mud tire for these?