Toolcat demo

/ Toolcat demo #21  
Overall, I've found them to work pretty Ok on softer ground in non-Winter conditions. The tires off the Tundra are somewhat worn, but have a "mud" tread pattern and I think the traction is better than the stock tires. (Stock tires for me were the non-turf critters that have a specific type-name that I can't remember right now.) Best traction for me is from some little LT235-15's that have chains on. That's what I use for snow removal.

/ Toolcat demo #22  
how well and how fast is cutting with the 90 inch finish mower? im looking to cut about 30 acres which is almost as smooth as most folks lawn, 6 to 8 inch tall grass. any overheating problems ? thanks

Really depends on type and height of grass and how much your cutting off. 4 mph is about my average. I bet into some thick bermuda type in a bottom that will bring me to around 1 mph. Belt slips or hydraulic motor powers out. Most of the big commercial mowers will probably mow faster but thats all you can do with them. I’d day on average its taking me 4-5 hours to mow 14 acres. On average I’ve mowed 160-180 acres total a year I’ve had my Toolcat and finish mower.

One thing you’ll want to do is put some kind of screen in front of AC condenser. I just use some window screen between door and condenser or Bobcat has one. Otherwise you’ll plug condenser up solid in no time. When AC starts to no cool good I’ll stop, turn off AC so condenser fan stops and clean screen. In dry conditions it may only be 30 min between stops. With the amount of mowing i do, I’ve also added the extended air intake to keep air filter cleaner.
IMG_0658.JPG