What's for supper???

/ What's for supper??? #2,452  
At least you ate.

Yeah but not the caliber of a meal that you seam to fix every night. But I like tuna. I can even eat it straight from the can. But normally mix in eggs, pickles, miracle whip and pickle juice.

/ What's for supper???
#2,453  
006.jpg

I used a bunch of Anaheim Chili and Jalapeno peppers out of the garden to make sausage stir-fry. Also from the garden, fresh corn on the cob and Armenian cucumber. And from the freezer, un-stuffed cabbage. It was all very good, but too low calorie. After a full day in the garden, I need to find something else to graze on.

/ What's for supper??? #2,454  
Larro how do you freeze cabbage?

/ What's for supper???
#2,455  
Larro how do you freeze cabbage?

We made a double recipe of un-stuffed cabbage a couple of months ago. I froze a few bags of it then.

/ What's for supper???
#2,456  
013.jpg

The wedding rehearsal dinner {at my work tonight} was a Low Country boil. It was not Cajun hot, but still very good. And nice of them to share.

/ What's for supper???
#2,457  
4444.JPG555555.jpg

I mostly skipped lunch, so I really strapped on the feed bag for supper. It was a bowl of 13 bean soup, a ham, turkey, Swiss and Colby Jack sandwich, corn {out of the garden}, mixed veggies, stir-fry veggies, green beans and an Armenian cucumber {also from the garden}. Very good.

/ What's for supper??? #2,458  
Like Farmer a few days ago.....we had tuna sandwiches tonight. The big difference........no cans for us. We canned two 25lb tuna's last week.....48 jars. Canned tuna is the best........incredible taste......we give some away at the holidays. Also had a few chips.....a pickle and a beer. Great meal!!!!!

/ What's for supper???
#2,459  
Like Farmer a few days ago.....we had tuna sandwiches tonight. The big difference........no cans for us. We canned two 25lb tuna's last week.....48 jars. Canned tuna is the best........incredible taste......we give some away at the holidays. Also had a few chips.....a pickle and a beer. Great meal!!!!!

Sounds good. I know it's not the same class of fish, but years ago when Daddy was still alive, him and all my Jackson County "Larro" cousins would go down to St. Joe Bay and catch a few hundred pounds of mullet. The wives would can them, make fish balls and just about everything else you could think of. I'm not a fan of mullet, so I don't know how they were.

/ What's for supper??? #2,460  
Ok. So I ask the wife what she wants for dinner tonight? She says spaghetti. I remember there's a tub of spaghetti sauce already made in the fridge, so I make the pasta and heat up the sauce. It looks a little thick, but every sauce cold looks thick, right? So I add some water and if I thin it out too much, I'll just steam it off. We sit down to eat, I ladle on the sauce, top it with some cheese, start eating and my wife is looking at me.... What?

This is manwich.