Backhoe Attaching a Backhoe to the 3-Point Hitch

/ Attaching a Backhoe to the 3-Point Hitch #11  
Go with a sub frame mount....you won't regret it. Especially when you wanna walk the tractor around.
hugs, Brandi

/ Attaching a Backhoe to the 3-Point Hitch #12  
i'm planing on getting a new tractor this April. i don't have a brand in mind, but it will have a FEL. 4wd, and a BH. my neighbor was telling me that the sales guy at my local Mahindra dealer told him that a lot of back hoe are coming back, do to problems with breaking, weak, no power. anybody have any of these issue's?

/ Attaching a Backhoe to the 3-Point Hitch #13  
Go with a sub frame mount....you won't regret it. Especially when you wanna walk the tractor around.
hugs, Brandi

This would be tough on the 3 pt. Or most BH's for that matter.

Attachments

• P1030504 (1280x960).jpg
    P1030504 (1280x960).jpg
    853.4 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
   / Attaching a Backhoe to the 3-Point Hitch #14  
my neighbor was telling me that the sales guy at my local Mahindra dealer told him that a lot of back hoe are coming back, do to problems with breaking, weak, no power. anybody have any of these issue's?

nope, and I never heard of any problems.

/ Attaching a Backhoe to the 3-Point Hitch #15  
i'm planing on getting a new tractor this April. i don't have a brand in mind, but it will have a FEL. 4wd, and a BH. my neighbor was telling me that the sales guy at my local Mahindra dealer told him that a lot of back hoe are coming back, do to problems with breaking, weak, no power. anybody have any of these issue's?
If that is true, I would think they are the newer, smaller backhoes. I have a Bradco 511. The biggest Mahindra has branded. It's as tough as the 6520 4WD it is mounted on.
hugs, Brandi

/ Attaching a Backhoe to the 3-Point Hitch #16  
mine is a Mahindra branded KMW and it's tough as nails.

/ Attaching a Backhoe to the 3-Point Hitch #17  
A lot of uneducated customers think that they are going to buy a small backhoe, and plan on just plucking out tree stumps in one swipe. I have experience with many that don't think I know what I am talking about when I tell them they are expecting way to much out of the backhoe.

/ Attaching a Backhoe to the 3-Point Hitch #18  
A lot of uneducated customers think that they are going to buy a small backhoe, and plan on just plucking out tree stumps in one swipe. I have experience with many that don't think I know what I am talking about when I tell them they are expecting way to much out of the backhoe.
Everyone should figure out what size tractor and backhoe they need, then buy one size bigger. So people should buy 2 sizes bigger.:rolleyes: I wish I would have went with the 7520.:eek:
hugs, Brandi

/ Attaching a Backhoe to the 3-Point Hitch #19  
When I was shopping for my first tractor the Kioti dealer told me that if I was going to dig anything more than flowerbeds with the CS2410 I would not be happy. He told me that he had been getting many returns due to failures on that model. Maybe he just wanted to sell me a larger (more expensive) model but that is what he told me and that was enough to steer me somewhere else.