Chenge Hydraulic hose in Hi Ranger bucket truck.

/ Chenge Hydraulic hose in Hi Ranger bucket truck. #1  

NChris

Tractor
Hi ranger bucket truck
I don't know how to change broken hydraulic hose in Hi Ranger bucket truck. Step by step help need.

/ Chenge Hydraulic hose in Hi Ranger bucket truck. #2  
Unbolt the old hose , bolt on the new one .

/ Chenge Hydraulic hose in Hi Ranger bucket truck. #3  
Where does this hose go to and from. Changing a hydraulic hose is pretty straight forward.

/ Chenge Hydraulic hose in Hi Ranger bucket truck. #5  
First thing to know about bucket truck hydraulics is they use a special non-conductive hose. Not found on every street corner. Had a guy from the local utility come to my parts counter one day and asked me to make a hose for the bucket truck he was driving. I told him to go call his supervisor and ask if he really wanted me to make a hose for him from Weatherhead H425 hose. He didn't come back in.

/ Chenge Hydraulic hose in Hi Ranger bucket truck. #6  
First thing to know about bucket truck hydraulics is they use a special non-conductive hose. Not found on every street corner. Had a guy from the local utility come to my parts counter one day and asked me to make a hose for the bucket truck he was driving. I told him to go call his supervisor and ask if he really wanted me to make a hose for him from Weatherhead H425 hose. He didn't come back in.

Never thought about that one:thumbsup:
Would the difference be in the fittings isolated from the wire? that is unless they have some kevlar or some other non cinductive alternate to wire.

OP, If it's inside the boom, attach a line (rope) to the old hose before you pull it out.

/ Chenge Hydraulic hose in Hi Ranger bucket truck. #7  
Never thought about that one:thumbsup:
Would the difference be in the fittings isolated from the wire? that is unless they have some kevlar or some other non cinductive alternate to wire.

OP, If it's inside the boom, attach a line (rope) to the old hose before you pull it out.

What I know about non conductive hydraulic hose is I don't sell it. That is about all I need to know in my present circumstances.

/ Chenge Hydraulic hose in Hi Ranger bucket truck. #8  
I don't know how to change broken hydraulic hose in Hi Ranger bucket truck. Step by step help need.

Pictures would help.

/ Chenge Hydraulic hose in Hi Ranger bucket truck. #9  
don't think there is any wire in the hose