Pat's Easy Change Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online!

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #661  
Loving mine! Ordered them and Brian at FitRite helped adjust my ordered hydraulic top link to account for them. These are the best money I've ever spent!

You might want to consider getting some shorter mounting bolts (they are 5/16" or 3/8" I think) that are grade 5.
The bolts included with the kit are grade 2 junk. They are also too long.
The included junk bolts will break off, or the threads will strip, likely leaving you with an extractor job.
Other than the bolts, the Pat's kit is absolutely great!

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #662  
You might want to consider getting some shorter mounting bolts (they are 5/16" or 3/8" I think) that are grade 5.
The bolts included with the kit are grade 2 junk. They are also too long.
The included junk bolts will break off, or the threads will strip, likely leaving you with an extractor job.
Other than the bolts, the Pat's kit is absolutely great!
Yep, did that a few days later when I had more time!

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #663  
My washers keep popping off implements. Most recently on a scraper blade while I was backing up. 1 side dug into dirt, bent blade, pto cover, pats easy hitch, and almost popped a tire (not sure what else it did). I'm about to take them off. I've tried a variety of retaining clips and problem continues. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #664  
My washers keep popping off implements. Most recently on a scraper blade while I was backing up. 1 side dug into dirt, bent blade, pto cover, pats easy hitch, and almost popped a tire (not sure what else it did). I'm about to take them off. I've tried a variety of retaining clips and problem continues. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Try this. The OEM Pat's can be modified by using one washer. The others are from parts.

Also, the OEM Pat's seem to hold better if the lynch pin is inserted in the non-bent end. The ring is more secure.

One more thing, the black lynch pins from Tractor Supply are VERY strong compared to the gold colored ones.

Pats_2.JPGPats_1.JPG

CountyLine Lynch Pin, 7/16 in., Heavy Duty, S:p913TSC - For Life Out Here

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #665  
Those are good ideas and thank you! anything I can go to the store and buy?

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #666  
Those are good ideas and thank you! anything I can go to the store and buy?

All of the components are available in any hardware store. I used grade 8 washers for the most part for the large washers but it is not really that necessary.

Take your OEM Pat's washer in to compare hole size and washer diameter for your implements (it is different for CAT 2 lift pins). Use a lynch pin to determine the correct size for the small washer.

Tractor Supply should have everything you need. They sell washers by the pound.

Put the small washers in a vice and pound them over with a hammer.

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #667  
The product is fine but do not buy from Pats website because the return policy is a joke, no spacer bar, plus you will pay about $60 more than if you bought from Rural King, even Amazon is a lot less.

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #668  
So is Agri-Supply (ASC) cheaper than most. Certainly cheaper than the manufacturers website. Pays to shop.

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #669  
I don't have a welder are you using welder or composite like JB Weld.