Anybody sell an assortment pack of hydraulic fittings?

/ Anybody sell an assortment pack of hydraulic fittings? #1  

jim_wilson

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B3200 w/ BH77 & 12", 18" & 24" buckets, Kubota B50 SSQA w/ 54" & 60" buckets, LandPride FDR1660, Artillian Fork frame, Extreme 3pt rake, Concrete Mixer, MyTractorTools grapple adapter
I'm trying to figure out what type of fittings my Kubota BH77 backhoe has - as well as some of the other assorted devices I have with hydraulics.

Does anybody sell an assortment pack with all the different versions (thread sizes, pitches - etc) in it?

I was thinking that might make it easier to match some of this stuff up...

/ Anybody sell an assortment pack of hydraulic fittings? #2  
I'm trying to figure out what type of fittings my Kubota BH77 backhoe has - as well as some of the other assorted devices I have with hydraulics.

Does anybody sell an assortment pack with all the different versions (thread sizes, pitches - etc) in it?

I was thinking that might make it easier to match some of this stuff up...

It can get a bit pricy stock piling fittings etc...(I speak from a little experience)...I have found some good deals on e-bay buying "lots" of fittings etc...

Besides all the different sizes...there are the types...i.e., JIC, ORB (SAE), ORFS, NTP...etc...

visit this link...scroll down, on the left is a thread ID index... Surplus Center

/ Anybody sell an assortment pack of hydraulic fittings?
Thanks - I actually found a couple of good sources online with charts and so forth - hopefully they'll help me identify what I have for fittings. I think I'm going to have to get a thread gauge and try taking one of these apart to see what I have.

Discount Hydraulic hose had some good information:
Fitting and Thread Identification

/ Anybody sell an assortment pack of hydraulic fittings? #4  
Hi Jim,

This was something I thought might be a good idea to offer to but I can't talk anyone into putting together a package.

You could put your own selection together with 2404 s (Male JIC/NPT) - a JIC has the same thread as a Boss O-ring. Flat face fittings are easily ID'd. As far as size is concerned, put your fitting next to a known size as a 08 (1/2") will be about the same size but will have a different thread. Metrics are a bit different as you have British, German and Japanese metrics for starters. We offer a metric thread ID kit but it is not cheap.

Other than that, a thread gauge and an ID guide like the one above is your best bet.

Andy