"Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?" TEST

/ "Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?" TEST #31  
It says 'You are a college graduate or have almost completed a 4 year degree'..... Wrong. I'm a high school graduate with 2 miserable years of college and no degree but I'm 66 years old and in 66 years, I've learned a lot.....

Must have been my knowledge of chemistry and geometry. I do have a Journeyman card in tool and die making.

/ "Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?" TEST #32  

/ "Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?" TEST #33  
86% PHD

Full of crap. Most were lucky guesses, based on simple process of elimination or using the pic. If it wasnt multiple choice, would probably be in the 40-ish percent, since about half of the questions were related to art/literature/poetry/etc.

The sciency and math stuff was easy.

But I agree with most, its stuff taught in highschool. But the math, science, chemistry, physics, etc I find useful, and have the ability to retain. Couldn't give a crap about literature or shakespear or picasso, or who the queen of a foreign country was several hundred years ago. Whats that gonna get me in the real world? A fancy degree to hang on my wall, a lame job, and no real world skills to be self-sufficient.

What are all these people with a 20 year degree in arts/literature gonna do when God forbid something might happen to this country or planet and we are gonna have to have some basic skills to survive. Guess we can revert back to the Darwin question

/ "Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?" TEST #34  
I managed 24 out of 25 correct and then that POS website froze while trying to splash all the advertising onto that page, even though I have 100 MB/sec service.

IMHO, based on my score, I'm a fricking genius :laughing:

/ "Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?" TEST #35  
Most comments here seem to be about their high score. I only scored 54% and it said I'm a 4 year college grad. You guys must be fricking Genius and clear off the chart. :)

/ "Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?" TEST #36  
Most comments here seem to be about their high score. I only scored 54% and it said I'm a 4 year college grad. You guys must be fricking Genius and clear off the chart. :)

It is all relative Richard. Compared to current college grads we ARE genius's . compared to 8th grsders from the 19th century. We are idiots.

/ "Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?" TEST #37  
Waste of time I would say. First one I failed was iamb and gave up two or three questions later. Seems like I would also have gained a PhD. I might well have done if I had continued studying academically instead of professionally.

LD1, There is no reason why a PhD holder cannot also have the necessary skills. My son went home yesterday after a short holiday here, and he can still split a stump with a big hammer and wedges, sow seeds correctly, shovel sh*t and many other tasks. He is a scientist not an arty fa*tey type though. A great niece has just completed a degree in "creative writing". Useful????

/ "Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?" TEST #38  

Either the members of TBN are the cream of the crop, or the originators of that quiz have something more sinister in mind. I keep looking for a bug of some kind to come creeping through my computer and steal all of my most secret ideas, patents, SS number, Bank card number, address of my mistress, and my treasure map.

/ "Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?" TEST #39  
Waste of time I would say. First one I failed was iamb and gave up two or three questions later. Seems like I would also have gained a PhD. I might well have done if I had continued studying academically instead of professionally.

LD1, There is no reason why a PhD holder cannot also have the necessary skills. My son went home yesterday after a short holiday here, and he can still split a stump with a big hammer and wedges, sow seeds correctly, shovel sh*t and many other tasks. He is a scientist not an arty fa*tey type though. A great niece has just completed a degree in "creative writing". Useful????

You are right, there is no reason they "cannot" have the necessary skills. Many do. Just pointing out that the majority, "I think" do not. I could be totally wrong though. But if we suddenly found ourselves back in the stone ages tomorrow, I would think the odds of survival would be far greater with those in skilled trade professions such as mechanics, carpenters, etc as opposed to those BS degree in arts and crafts.

/ "Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?" TEST #40  
You are right, there is no reason they "cannot" have the necessary skills. Many do. Just pointing out that the majority, "I think" do not. I could be totally wrong though. But if we suddenly found ourselves back in the stone ages tomorrow, I would think the odds of survival would be far greater with those in skilled trade professions such as mechanics, carpenters, etc as opposed to those BS degree in arts and crafts.

I think you are right.