Just chaps my *** .

/ Just chaps my *** . #1  

kevin37b

Veteran Member
Tractor
john deere
We went to Bloomington Il grocery shopping today . While there very dense fog came in . Amazes me the number of morons running up and down the road with not any lights on . My wife hates the interstate but I told her get on , I am not riding home on 2 lane 150 . Is that how bad people reason these days ?

/ Just chaps my *** . #2  
Yup, these are the 'special' people that automatic headlights/DRL's were created for. We have a 'wiper' law here in Ohio, if you are driving and need your windshield wipers, you are required to have your headlights on. But it is a secondary offense, so it has no real teeth. Make all the laws you want, but you can't outlaw stupid.

/ Just chaps my *** . #3  
That bad and maybe one should not be on the road with the stupid people and morons?

/ Just chaps my *** . #4  
Equally dangerous is the idiots with 4 way flashers on in the fog. Blinds anyone near them.

/ Just chaps my *** . #5  
That bad and maybe one should not be on the road with the stupid people and morons?
Unfortunately the idiots are out there every day, no matter what the weather is! They are just more obvious in bad weather.

/ Just chaps my *** . #6  
It's especially fun when they are driving a silver or white car (in whiteout or intermittent whiteout conditions) without lights.

Aaron Z

/ Just chaps my *** . #7  
Yup, these are the 'special' people that automatic headlights/DRL's were created for. We have a 'wiper' law here in Ohio, if you are driving and need your windshield wipers, you are required to have your headlights on. But it is a secondary offense, so it has no real teeth. Make all the laws you want, but you can't outlaw stupid.

I have known about this law for a long time but have never heard of anyone getting a ticket for it, I did get pulled over for having a marker light out on my car because a cop almost pulled out in front of me, it was dusk and I was just running with markers, normally I do run with headlights but anyway, I passed a police officer which pulled me over, admitted he almost pulled out in front of me but just saw my passenger side marker, he told me to run with headlights on and get the marker fixed.

It was a perfectly clear summers day at sundown, I could have used headlights, prob should have but felt markers were sufficient at the time.

As far as 4 way flashers go, It really pisses me off when people run 20-30mph Under the speed limit on the Highway in the left lane, people around here do it a lot. And usually in a rain storm at night, so the flashers are super bright and reflective. During a snow storm it's no bother, heavy fog I would prefer it if you run slow but not a ordinary rainstorm with good visibility even at night.

/ Just chaps my *** . #8  
We went to Bloomington Il grocery shopping today . While there very dense fog came in . Amazes me the number of morons running up and down the road with not any lights on . My wife hates the interstate but I told her get on , I am not riding home on 2 lane 150 . Is that how bad people reason these days ?

It's the same thing with the rain. People are supposed to turn their lights on when their wipers are running, it's the law, but no and I can't understand why not. It's not exactly rocket science. I guess what it boils down too is that many idiots are just too stupid to be driving on public roads just like many are too stupid to be allowed to vote.

/ Just chaps my *** . #9  
mh1gghyc6g2y.jpg

/ Just chaps my *** . #10  
I occasionally attempt to count the number of numbskulls driving around in the rain with no lights on. No headlights. No marker lights. Nothing. I drive a little over 80 miles round trip to get to and from work, and most of it is I-70 and/or I-64. The number of offending drivers is astounding. I almost always lose track before I even get to Missouri, where it gets even worse. And, they are never the ones driving with traffic; they're either passing everyone at light speed, or peddling along at 35mph. We have the wiper rule here in Missouri and Illinois, too, but like John I've never heard of anyone actually being cited for it.