Just chaps my *** .

/ Just chaps my *** . #141  
Maybe you should get yourself a battery powered impact wrench.

I had to stand on the wrench because my 450 ft/lb air impact wouldn't break them free. Standard torque is 130 ft/lb. lt265-70-17 tires on a 2011 Ram 1500. Go in next week for x-rays because I can't raise my right arm above shoulder height without wincing in pain. I am a lawn mower mechanic so I have to have the truck for pickup and deliveries.

/ Just chaps my *** . #142  
I had to stand on the wrench because my 450 ft/lb air impact wouldn't break them free. Standard torque is 130 ft/lb. lt265-70-17 tires on a 2011 Ram 1500. Go in next week for x-rays because I can't raise my right arm above shoulder height without wincing in pain. I am a lawn mower mechanic so I have to have the truck for pickup and deliveries.

I was a victime of one of those rattle guns at a well known tire shop. Flat on the highway with the truck, I couldn't break any one of the 5 loose with a cruciform lug wrench. Called road service. He managed to break 4 of the them using a socket wrenght and a long breaker bar. Last onee was cross threaded and driving down tight. Truck to tire shop for them to solve. That shop prides itself in torquieing every lug nut. Operation goes - 'pick up rattle gun until it quits, pick up torque wrench and apply'...yep, it's torqueg...to whatever that rattle gun was last set at, probably a big combine wheel. That manual torque wrench only tells you that it is torques AT LEAST as tight as the wrench is set for - says nothing aobut how much over it is torqued. I wrote them a "nice" letter ezplaining their error. Never heard and apology.

/ Just chaps my *** . #143  
What chaps mine, the woman passing 3 cars in a 30mph residential zone, going at least 50mph, before daylight, with kids out waiting for the bus..