TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,631  
My warning shots don't normally go off until I'm sitting on the hopper. Sometimes the bathroom still clears outs:laughing:

You guys need to master the art of the courtesy flush. Part way through the process of evacuating the load get that stuff down the drain where it can't hurt anyone anymore :D

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,632  
Well ya, but what if you have a 'negligent discharge' before making all the way to the stall? ;)

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,634  
You guys need to master the art of the courtesy flush. Part way through the process of evacuating the load get that stuff down the drain where it can't hurt anyone anymore :D

If no one at the range doensn't want to show me the courtesy of suppressing their rifle or handgun, I'm not running suppressed in the stall:D

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,635  
If no one at the range doensn't want to show me the courtesy of suppressing their rifle or handgun, I'm not running suppressed in the stall:D

Boy...this thread has gone to crap...

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,637  
There are a few places you can download .pdf files of different paper targets and print them on regular 8.5x11 paper.

Yeah, I downloaded some of those several years ago. Unfortunately, copy/printer paper doesn't punch quite as clean as target paper or even those cheap paper plates, especially with round nose bullets.

... and the subject matter in this thread seems to be getting a bit scattered.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,638  
Just snagged a FDE Scorpion Pistol with 8 30rd mags and a MSAR STG with 8 30rd mags for $1,600 shipped

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,639  
Just snagged a FDE Scorpion Pistol with 8 30rd mags and a MSAR STG with 8 30rd mags for $1,600 shipped

Saw that.. Unfortunately, since I bought 7 guns since march, I couldn't get in on that deal. :(