The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!!

/ The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!! #2,572  
Re: The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!!

It's more pleasant in RI than TX this time of year. Drive your tractor up and we'll test the grapple. Six 3/8" bottom tines are probably stronger than your standard bucket so not concerned about static lift. Not so sure about ramming hidden boulders with a heavy utility tractor but I'm comfortable with any CUT on the planet. One TBNer has my exact grapple on his M59.

Come visit. Water is 74 degrees. I'll feed you smoked bluefish and grilled sea bass.
View attachment 518204View attachment 518207View attachment 518208View attachment 518210

These are nice photos, but I think they would be better if they had 2 trees in the foreground. Some might like the single tree, but I think most would agree you cannot beat the look of a photo with a double tree. :D ;)

/ The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!!
#2,573  
I can make it rain big Wicked Grapple bites for days! :laughing:
Travis

60" Dual....JD 4120

60dualJD4120e.jpg

54" Single...Mahindra 4035

54singlemahindra40354e.jpg

66" Single...Branson 5220R

66singlebranson5220r6s.jpg

72" Dual...JD 5055e

72dualJD5055e2.jpg

72" Dual...Kubota L6060

72dualL60604s.jpg

72" Dual...JD 3520

72dualL3520s.jpg

/ The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!! #2,574  

These are nice photos, but I think they would be better if they had 2 trees in the foreground. Some might like the single tree, but I think most would agree you cannot beat the look of a photo with a double tree. :D ;)

When it comes to trees I agree. There are two trees, the one on the right is just out of the photo.

/ The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!! #2,575  
Travis, I like the 54 single Mahindra. That is more than a 37" jaw opening isn't it?

#2,576  
Travis, I like the 54 single Mahindra. That is more than a 37" jaw opening isn't it?

She's a beauty & the rock is a beast! Just look at those grippy serrations on the lid, which were added to all Wicked Grapples earlier this year(I think..time flies)!!
37" it is. Fellow TBN member Sysop is the proud owner!
Travis

54singlemahindra40355.jpg

#2,577  

:laughing: I see what you did there! :laughing:

/ The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!! #2,578  
The long awaited day finally came. Spent some time today busting my grapple cherry. It's fun staying in the seat. IMG_6426.JPGIMG_6422.JPGIMG_6429.JPGIMG_6429.JPGIMG_6446.JPG

/ The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!! #2,579  
   / The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!! #2,580