Texas Spring/Summer Thread

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #6,791  
Just before dark I saw a corporate jet climbing out of Montgomery County Airport. So I get commercial aviation is a go.
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #6,793  
Just before dark I saw a corporate jet climbing out of Montgomery County Airport. So I get commercial aviation is a go.
hugs, Brandi

Saw a press release that LUV took delivery of your first 737 Max yesterday up at DAL.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #6,794  
Saw a press release that LUV took delivery of your first 737 Max yesterday up at DAL.

Yes, HQ was gonna have a huge TV news release and party it up, but decided, due to Harvey, to keep it low key.
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #6,796  
It is my understanding that there is a delivery shortage, not a fuel shortage. It has to be trucked in from areas other than the coast and that will cause delays and price increases.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #6,797  
Colonial shut down their transport pipeline. 25% of refineries offline. Price here jumped $.30 overnight.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #6,798  
Been seeing some friends on Facebook having some trouble getting gas in the Dallas Fort Worth area due to stations running out.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #6,799  
Been seeing some friends on Facebook having some trouble getting gas in the Dallas Fort Worth area due to stations running out.

My brother who lives North of Dallas is saying the same thing. He was going to come to central Texas this weekend and wondered if he would be able to refill his tank. I told him I had just filled my lawn mower gas cans and if he needs the 10 gallons to get back to Dallas he can have it.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #6,800  
Several stations have run out around us, but several more have received deliveries. It will be a little while before things are back to normal.