Dodge ram

/ Dodge ram #131  
Yeah, Jeep is jewel in the line. No one will buy without it being included.
You must set on the board directors of Chrysler to get the skinny on that info.LMAO..

/ Dodge ram #132  
Probably the only reason they bought it was to get a foot in the door to the US market. They really have not done much to the Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge lineup since owning it. How about a hybrid or electric. I know it takes time, but even VW has a hybrid and is going to be releasing electric soon. I bet an Chinese or Indian company will own them soon.

Chrysler is a bag of vegetables at the elementary school cafeteria. Fiat just has to figure out which kid is dumb enough to trade their cookies or potato chips.

Tata tea bought jaguar landrover.

/ Dodge ram #133  
I am thinking about getting a new ram 1500, deals are great right now. What are goods and bads about them as I have never had a Dodge.
Any advice about undercoating them?
Thanks

Picked my 2017 Ram SXT 1500 Crew 5.7 Hemi 6 speed auto up last night, I absolutely love it.

Have you pulled the trigger yet?

Will get mine de-salted next spring, and Krown'd next summer.

Last edited:
   / Dodge ram #136  
Here's a question for you ramps guys since Dodge is part calmer which is Mercedes why don't they figure a way to put the Mercedes diesel in their own Ram 1500 - 3500 trucks and also the Durango line of trucks. Just a thought because I drove a western star tractor trailer that had the Mercedes in it. It pulled and had just as much power as the other big truck engines it's just a thought and they already have the emissions figured out for the sprinter vans so why not try a test in certain trucks and see what happens?

/ Dodge ram #137  
Here's a question for you ram guys since Dodge is part dalmer which is Mercedes why don't they figure a way to put the Mercedes diesel in their own Ram 1500 - 3500 trucks and also the Durango line of trucks. Just a thought because I drove a western star tractor trailer that had the Mercedes in it. It pulled and had just as much power as the other big truck engines it's just a thought and they already have the emissions figured out for the sprinter vans so why not try a test in certain trucks and see what happens?

/ Dodge ram #138  
Here's a question for you ramps guys since Dodge is part calmer which is Mercedes why don't they figure a way to put the Mercedes diesel in their own Ram 1500 - 3500 trucks and also the Durango line of trucks. Just a thought because I drove a western star tractor trailer that had the Mercedes in it. It pulled and had just as much power as the other big truck engines it's just a thought and they already have the emissions figured out for the sprinter vans so why not try a test in certain trucks and see what happens?

Can't answer that question and don't really care what Ram puts into the half ton pickups. Half ton won't do what I need to do. Again, not going to knock Mercedes diesels, never owned one but, I am a Cummins fan. Don't care what they put the motor into. I am not necessarily a Dodge or Ram person. But, if it's a got a Cummins, then I know it's going to be reliable and competitively fuel efficient with the power and torque I need.

But, I will say that regardless of what engine or brand a person likes, never buy the first year of anything just out on the market. They all have bugs that haven't been totally worked out until the second or in some cases the third year. I've been a loyal Cummins fan for 30+ years and well over a million miles. Getting me to change to a MB engine won't be easy. Not impossible but it won't be easy.

/ Dodge ram #140  
Can't answer that question and don't really care what Ram puts into the half ton pickups. Half ton won't do what I need to do. Again, not going to knock Mercedes diesels, never owned one but, I am a Cummins fan. Don't care what they put the motor into. I am not necessarily a Dodge or Ram person. But, if it's a got a Cummins, then I know it's going to be reliable and competitively fuel efficient with the power and torque I need. But, I will say that regardless of what engine or brand a person likes, never buy the first year of anything just out on the market. They all have bugs that haven't been totally worked out until the second or in some cases the third year. I've been a loyal Cummins fan for 30+ years and well over a million miles. Getting me to change to a MB engine won't be easy. Not impossible but it won't be easy.
How many diesel company's are you familiar with, Cummins are not considered a top tier engine. For marine applications they were dead last, considered cheap throw away crap. If you think Cummins matches up against MTU it shows your experience is one brand loyal.