Loader makes everything easier!!!

/ Loader makes everything easier!!! #1  

EddieWalker

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Several, all used and abused.
So nice being able to wrap a chain around the post and pull it out!!!!!

33692033_10216542913548020_9074923385691045888_n.jpg

/ Loader makes everything easier!!! #2  
DSC02266.JPG

I know!

/ Loader makes everything easier!!! #4  
So nice being able to wrap a chain around the post and pull it out!!!!!

View attachment 556186

Looks like a keeper. Don't have to throw it back.
When yah get it cleaned and fried give us a call.:D:laughing:

Yes sir each time we save our backs it's a good day!:thumbsup:

I cut a 16 foot 6 inch huaschi tree that was leaning over neighbor's fence.

Chained it up midway, made bird mouth cut and back cut. left hinge and gently rolled it back and down. Made mistake of trying to manhandle one end. heh yeah right. left it chained and dragged to barn to dry out.

/ Loader makes everything easier!!! #5  
I used to hate moving these by hand, than having to pick up another with the other hand to keep my balance. :D

BXrock.jpg

Bruce

/ Loader makes everything easier!!! #6  
Got a real nugget there Bruce. That IS big enough that a guy would need one in the other hand. I just finished pulling out the final six apple trees out of my old orchard. Just grab with the grapple and lift up. Lifting up and piling was the easy part. I went thru two shear pins on my Wally BX62S chipping that old, dry & hard apple wood. All I got left to show is a very nice, large pile of apple wood chips.

/ Loader makes everything easier!!! #7  
Got a real nugget there Bruce. That IS big enough that a guy would need one in the other hand. I just finished pulling out the final six apple trees out of my old orchard. Just grab with the grapple and lift up. Lifting up and piling was the easy part. I went thru two shear pins on my Wally BX62S chipping that old, dry & hard apple wood. All I got left to show is a very nice, large pile of apple wood chips.

Now that would make some nice ribs tasty. Apple smoked ribs Mmmmmm....M.....Mmmmmmm!:licking:

/ Loader makes everything easier!!! #8  
When I got my tractor I couldn't afford a loader and wasn't sure what I would do with it. Everyone said that if you get one, you'll find uses all the time. So after five years I added one and use it everyday. If there is a log in the way I can just shove it out with the bucket. I added a set of four long teeth on the bucket and can easily move Christmas trees and brush. Use it for firewood and taking tools and boxes to the shed. Smoothed slate to resurface the driveway. And just today I pulled a big fat mailbox post out of the ground with the help of a chain.

And its especially handy when you work alone -- its the second set of hands.

/ Loader makes everything easier!!! #9  
Maybe this will turn into a FEL uses thread.
I too could not afford the FEL until a few years later and found it was worth every penny of the cost.
I needed 5 more feet for my 16' extension ladder so I set it into the FEL bucket! Worked great.
And don't get me started on how great the forks are when I switch them out.
Pics of a modification for pine needles.

Attachments

• 000_0603.jpg
    000_0603.jpg
    515.1 KB · Views: 116
  • 000_0601.jpg
    000_0601.jpg
    616.6 KB · Views: 126
   / Loader makes everything easier!!! #10  
I grew having a FEL around-my father was a self employed excavating contractor. I made it 16 months owning my own home before I bought a FEL for my tractor-couldn't afford it 4 months earlier when I bought my tractor. Sold an ATV to buy the loader and never regretted it!

Will