3-Point Hitch Bent, broken telescoping anti sway arms on Mahindra.

/ Bent, broken telescoping anti sway arms on Mahindra.
Got it done and they work great!

Got some good metal, lined up the holes, welded and filed. Worked great and I bush hogged today without a problem. I see a lot of great replies. Thank you. 7EC056B2-DF17-477C-B727-19A1945B47A9.jpeg

I wished I had of seen that earlier. Lol But mine work. Thanks for the great ideas. If these fail then I can always use your suggestions. Thanks again.

Got em done! I am trying not to compress anything. Got bush hogging done today and they worked great! I think this design is terrible. Any bit of pressure on them and they bend. After a few times of bending, then you are walking the pasture looking for the part.

If there is another fail of which after today I am hoping doesn稚 happen, I think I am going with chains and a turnbuckle. These look good.

The material is junk.

Agreed.

/ Bent, broken telescoping anti sway arms on Mahindra. #38  
3point equipment shouldn't be used in reverse... even if you fix the linkage issue then your just going to start putting the pressure on the mounts.. don't matter what tractor

Are you new to tractor usage especially with 3PH implements?

/ Bent, broken telescoping anti sway arms on Mahindra. #39  
I had the same problem on my 3016, broke 3 times..... so i finally just made a custom new adjustible set. I unbolted the factory plate on the axle side and cut of the 7/8" existing pins and welded some longer 7/8" pins back on to accept a weld on lower link ball end. then i got some 1" solid square steel stock and some box tubing drilled some holes in it and voila adjustible links. ill take some pictures asap! also welded new supports on the square end on the lower link bars to accept the wider box tubing... threw the factory stabilizers out!!!! :p

/ Bent, broken telescoping anti sway arms on Mahindra. #40  
here is some pictures of my new stabilizer links i built, they work great, have my 5' landpride mower hooked up atm. IMG_20180603_193313.jpgIMG_20180603_193324.jpgIMG_20180603_193341.jpgIMG_20180603_193510.jpg

i drilled the 2 holes on the square tubing slighty different so u get a little bit of wiggle room for hooking up implements kinda similar to the origional ones......