3-Point Hitch Bent, broken telescoping anti sway arms on Mahindra.

/ Bent, broken telescoping anti sway arms on Mahindra. #51  
I also replaced my right side stabilizer from agri supply! So far it has held up and is much easier changing implements!View attachment 561709

Great minds think alike but clearly yours is on backwards!!! Haha just kidding.

Glad it has a track record with a few of us.

/ Bent, broken telescoping anti sway arms on Mahindra. #52  
For the 7 foot bush hog the 3/8 log chain stabilizers are controlling the sway well without bending or breaking. Sad I was 67 before I tried it.

/ Bent, broken telescoping anti sway arms on Mahindra. #53  
Well I had the temp fix for a few weeks and finally found a nice 菟ermanent replacement. So far so good. I used the box for an hour or so to both push and pull and they seem to be holding up fine. Time will tell! I found a few bushings to go from the 7/8 hole down to the 1/2 pins on the link end- but that痴 just my OCD and probably not needed.

View attachment 561702

Adjustable Stabilizer Bar 6" Length | Agri Supply 33352

I just ordered these as both of mine were broke. What length did you set yours to? I am relatively new to tractors and I also have the 1533. Thanks for the help.

/ Bent, broken telescoping anti sway arms on Mahindra. #54  
I just ordered these as both of mine were broke. What length did you set yours to? I am relatively new to tractors and I also have the 1533. Thanks for the help.

I put the implement on my machine, raised it off the ground and attached the two stabilizers. I then measured from the link to the tire at the closest point on each side and centered it that way. It’s only a few inches to the tires. The links adjust easily while on the machine (implement in the air) so it won’t be hard to get them adjusted. The one thing I did do before I installed them was verify both threaded ends were equal so I didn’t have something were one side had 3 threads showing and the other side has 10 threads showing- again my OCD....haha

/ Bent, broken telescoping anti sway arms on Mahindra. #55  
Interesting. I have yet to test out our 'log chain' solution on the 3600 that came with no functioning stabilizer system. Chain can move a great deal without bending or breaking.
3 years later I removed the bush hog to replace a gearbox and the stabilizer system has worked without fail no bending no breaking no twisting so it was successful. I have it adjusted for about a half inch of movement from side to side

/ Bent, broken telescoping anti sway arms on Mahindra. #56  
Reading all these posts makes we wonder if gas springs would have some merit as sway stabilizers.

/ Bent, broken telescoping anti sway arms on Mahindra.
Well I had the temp fix for a few weeks and finally found a nice “permanent” replacement. So far so good. I used the box for an hour or so to both push and pull and they seem to be holding up fine. Time will tell! I found a few bushings to go from the 7/8” hole down to the 1/2” pins on the link end- but that’s just my OCD and probably not needed.

View attachment 561702

Adjustable Stabilizer Bar 6" Length | Agri Supply 33352

How are they holding up? Mine are still working but a pain to try to line up the holes after the weld to other implements.