TX 2160F, with front loader and backhoe, long term project

/ TX 2160F, with front loader and backhoe, long term project
Can anyone on here tell me where to find gaskets and parts for the Iseki TX 2160?

I am in the UK and got head gaskets and the engine set from Europe, Hamarosan I also copied them and made a second batch.

Are you in the UK?

/ TX 2160F, with front loader and backhoe, long term project #33  
No Im in USA South Carolina. Thanks for all your help on my tractor. I was really confused but now I understand how it's set up. Now I just got to find the parts to fix it. Really appreciate your help.

No Im in USA South Carolina. Thanks for all your help on my tractor. I was really confused but now I understand how it's set up. Now I just got to find the parts to fix it. Really appreciate your help.

No problem with the assistance, good luck in finding the parts you need, should be no problem out there to source the parts you require.

/ TX 2160F, with front loader and backhoe, long term project #35  
I have to ask how did you copy there gaskets and make another set? Would you be willing to sell any parts (gaskets and seal needed)?

I have to ask how did you copy there gaskets and make another set? Would you be willing to sell any parts (gaskets and seal needed)?

Everything I have made I still need, I replied to your other thread with the link to the company in Europe who supplied the gaskets I bought, when I made my own I simply drew round the template of the original's cut them out and punched the holes,

try this link, if it does not work search using traktor60 and it should find you the webpage, but you must have someone selling these in the US.
Hamarosan

/ TX 2160F, with front loader and backhoe, long term project #37  
You did give me the link once before. I contacted them and they don't ship to the USA. They also don't have seals just paper gaskets. Is the seal in the hydro pump replaceable? or will I need to replace the entire pump? I looked at a picture of one and could see a clip ring and what I am assuming is a seal behind it. Is this correct? You said you traced the gaskets and I have done that before for cars, but what about the intake gasket that has the metal shield inside it? Will a paper gasket work or maybe some permatex form-a-gasket?

Unfortunately your asking questions I don't have the answers for, I joined the forum to get some help with my tractor and just managed to pass on some info that I had learned from my own experiences through the last year, like you I have asked questions on here and never got a reply which is disappointing considering the thread views I get.

by the way they do supply seals as I got the front and rear crank seals when they supplied my head gasket and paper gasket sets.

Managed to get some more head way with the tractor, clutch reinstated, after a clean up to the flywheel face removing some surface rust, a clean to the engine plate removing the old sealant, I had a second spline shaft which I used to help line things up but ended up checking with a steel rule the distance around the out side setting it to 48mm on the 4 locations

Untitled by chrismac2012, on Flickr

After a bit of wrestling I managed to get the 2 halves together, I ended up undoing the U-coupling on the front axle and sliding it off a touch and getting the drive spline located onto it so when the rear of the tractor was brought forward it all mated up nice, that took the 2nd night before I worked out that it would be the correct route to get things back together.

I now have something which rolls on its own wheels now althought they are of no future use as the wheels are only fit for scrap, I have now made up my next shopping list as I have a lot of parts needed now, so will see how that goes, but its starting to come along nicely.

/ TX 2160F, with front loader and backhoe, long term project #40  
this must be some heck of a collectible tractor to put all this work, time, and effort into restoring it!. WOW..