Gas cans - really

/ Gas cans - really #141  
Go old school, jerry-can.
deutscheoptikdotcom 20-liter-jerry-can-single-can

/ Gas cans - really #143  
I’ve got an new old school jerry can and I don’t like it for fueling the tractor since it’s metal and scratches the hood. I much prefer my VP cans. I’ve also got a VP knockoff can that I paid $25 for.

/ Gas cans - really #144  
   / Gas cans - really #145  
The no spill can spout works great but you can speed up the flow quite a bit by adding a vent cap on the top back side by the handle. I put one on both my diesel and gas can, saved one and gave a couple to buddies. I think it almost doubles the flow as it doesn't have to take a break to breathe.

Amazon.com: 5 Yellow Fuel Gas Can Jug Vent Cap: Garden & Outdoor

Only issue with these vents as it negates auto shut off feature of "No Spill" can/nozzle I believe...

Dale

/ Gas cans - really #146  
I have about a dozen NATO or GI jerry 5 gal cans I use with super-siphon hoses, but the easiest I've found to fill my Yanmar is the 2.5 gal "No Spill" cans.

The fill for the LX 4500 is high behind the operator seat. 5 gal cans are too heavy, but two 2.5 gal containers are just right.

/ Gas cans - really #147  
Only issue with these vents as it negates auto shut off feature of "No Spill" can/nozzle I believe...

Dale
Nope! Not mine. You must continually hold the 'fill' button down on the spigot to empty. As soon at you let go, it shuts off. No Spill... and has nothing to do with adding a vent. No vent means the air has to come through the fill spigot to replenish the emptied volume thus slowing down the rate of pour. An auxiliary vent solves that problem.

/ Gas cans - really #148  
I like the no spill cans for filling my small engines. Emptying a 5 gallon no spill takes forever.

/ Gas cans - really #149  
I like the no spill cans for filling my small engines. Emptying a 5 gallon no spill takes forever.

Try adding a vent! Just guessing but it might be twice as fast. Highly recommend.

/ Gas cans - really #150  
One of the features of a No-Spill can is that the fuel flow stops shortly after the fuel level reaches the spout, stopping more air from going into the can. This lowers the chance of overflow. A vent will de-activate this feature.

Bruce