Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #81,191  
2018-09-03, 0810

Bit late this morning...my alarm went off at 0315...but no need to get up that early!

67 right now...high in the mid-80's.
Just going to fiddle about...no particular plans

/ Good morning!!!! #81,192  
Good morning! It's cloudy, chance of rain and no 100 today.
Thanks for the heads up Randy I did not know about a tropical storm.
Mostly, Happy Anniversary!

/ Good morning!!!! #81,193  
70F clear sky low 90's for high higher humidity.
Sat on the deck last evening well into darkness watching dad mom 4 gray fox pups feeding playing yuping barking...interesting,got little bored yesterday trim and mow the side field.
Plans for today...heading out soon for some FEL w/tractor trim back bank before it gets hot,than take day as it comes.

Enjoy the day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #81,194  
Quick speedy recovery Randy.

/ Good morning!!!! #81,195  
Good Morning!!!! 71F @ 5:30AM. Sunny. High 93F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.

Sorry to hear about the shingles, Randy. I guess the first round of shingles vaccine that came out about four years ago isn't that effective?:confused3:

That's one lucky dog you've got there, David!:laughing:

Painting all those parts sure took a lot longer than I thought it would yesterday; that POR-15 stuff dries very slowly compared to the automotive paints I use normally. Instead of waiting fifteen minutes between coats, it was two hours, and it took four coats in all.:eek: Did other things in between, including taking a nice nap, so the time wasn't wasted. Glad it's done, though.

Neighbor came down yesterday evening and we ended up sharing a bottle of wine while trying to solve the world's problems from the back porch. Not much progress made, but we gave it a good try.

Motorcycle club friends will be stopping by this afternoon for more of the same, so it's a good thing I got some practice in last night...:laughing:

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend!

/ Good morning!!!! #81,196  
74° and very foggy here this morning. Forecast high today is 88° and rain chances dropped from 80% to 40% overnight???

Did some front pasture mowing yesterday with the small tractor and 84” rear finish mower. I was mowing around a big oak tree when I felt the mower jerk. Looked back and the right side hitch had come completely off on the mower end and arm was just hanging from the 3-point arm? Two bolts completely missing but, the nuts, lock washers, flat washers were all sitting on top of front end of the deck? I walked around for 30 minutes but, never found them. They’re not small, M18-2.5 x 70 mm. That will be fun to find on Labor Day. May have to substitute 3/4”-16 x 2.75” for now.

Prayers to all!

/ Good morning!!!! #81,197  
<snip>
Neighbor came down yesterday evening and we ended up sharing a bottle of wine while trying to solve the world's problems from the back porch. Not much progress made, but we gave it a good try.

Motorcycle club friends will be stopping by this afternoon for more of the same, so it's a good thing I got some practice in last night...:laughing:
<snip>

Practice can be SO IMPORTANT!!

/ Good morning!!!! #81,198  
It's 37° this morning, yesterday was sunny and in the low 80's. Today is going to be a repeat of yesterday. They do show a chance of showers in the middle of the week.

Did some little things yesterday around the house and helped a neighbor cut a load of fire wood. Also talked to another neighbor about concrete blankets to cover my water line this winter. He is a general contractor and said he had a few old ones I could have.

Need to finish one of the little projects from yesterday, not sure what else I'll get done.

Mostly... Happy Anniversary to you and your wife.

Hope everyone has a good Labor Day.

CWB.

/ Good morning!!!! #81,199  
74°F and no rain

Did get a couple hours bushhogging before brunch in town. Sadly, I don’t think I’m half done that area. Originally thought it might take a week, now after a week I haven’t a clue. But it is showing progress unbelievable how thick really chokes down the mower at times. Not to mention I’ve replaced shear bolt about 6 times either from the albizia or the rocks the farmer left hidden but on surface. Luckily I’ve a box of them

Happy Anniversary Mr & Mrs Mostly

Nice factory tour Drew

Prayers for all

Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #81,200  
It’s aggravating, but not as severe so far as a lot of people describe. Some pain and burning, not a real large area of rash, at least so far.

I read where Shingrix (sp?) is 97% effective among those 70 and younger, as compared to the Zostavax.

Happy anniversary Mr and Mrs Mostly. Hope you have a good one.