Picked up my new RK 24

/ Picked up my new RK 24 #11  
Rk is really stepping it up with the list of options. I think they are gonna be around awhile if their service holds up. I have seen several at my local rk for service and they go back out fast. Haven’t seen any there more than couple days.

/ Picked up my new RK 24
Just was told by RK salesman the Grapple for the RK24 not available now, until January next year. They are not going to make them available until the third function is ready/available.

/ Picked up my new RK 24 #13  
Just was told by RK salesman the Grapple for the RK24 not available now, until January next year. They are not going to make them available until the third function is ready/available.

That is correct. We have updated the RK Tractors website to indicate Jan 2019 availability of the G54 grapple and 3rd function kits for both the RK19 and RK24 sub-compacts and the G84 for the RK74. For anyone that would like to see the G54 on an RK24, we provided one with 3rd function valve kit to Mike Morgan of Outdoors With the Morgans. This link is to a vid that he posted yesterday announcing that he has it. He's using it this weekend so he'll probably have a video of him using it posted tomorrow.

#247 There's a NEW Tractor Grapple in Town! - YouTube

/ Picked up my new RK 24 #14  
Plus the new quick attach loader! Awesome little machine. I may have to consider expanding my inventory. :thumbsup:

/ Picked up my new RK 24 #15  
Picked up my new RK24 last week; FEL, backhoe, brushhog, and ordered the grapple and third function kit. I also got a 20 trailer at RK. I知 storing it temporarily in the home garage, but the loader control arm all but precluded my getting on or off from the right side. I noticed that the mounting plate for the arm can be adjusted a few inches. You need to mind the hoses, but the slight adjustment let痴 me access the tractor from the right side.

A91AF995-BC35-4C99-8245-DB439BC15CD6.jpeg635E2FEE-82A0-4F06-BDFF-02050F9C1BA1.jpeg516EBE12-4075-4C9C-A089-49EE2225AF79.jpeg

/ Picked up my new RK 24 #16  
Picked up my new RK24 last week; FEL, backhoe, brushhog, and ordered the grapple and third function kit. I also got a 20 trailer at RK. I知 storing it temporarily in the home garage, but the loader control arm all but precluded my getting on or off from the right side. I noticed that the mounting plate for the arm can be adjusted a few inches. You need to mind the hoses, but the slight adjustment let痴 me access the tractor from the right side.

View attachment 576722View attachment 576723View attachment 576724
I got the same set up minus the trailer. My RK24 came in Sunday, the brush hog is still not in. Where are you located? I'm in East Tennessee

/ Picked up my new RK 24 #17  
The RK 24 is not wide enough to use the ramps is it?

/ Picked up my new RK 24 #18  
The RK 24 is not wide enough to use the ramps is it?

Most ramps are adjustable width. Sometimes I climb the trailer without ramps, but that looks like a pretty tall deck and short tires so I doubt that’s practical.

/ Picked up my new RK 24 #19  
The 7'x20' trailer that RK sells have ramps that slide in and out. They can adjust in far enough for the RK24 and out easily enough for the RK55.

/ Picked up my new RK 24 #20  
The 7'x20' trailer that RK sells have ramps that slide in and out. They can adjust in far enough for the RK24 and out easily enough for the RK55.

Yes, the ramps slide in and out allowing for the RK24 and a multitude of other uses. I looked at the 16’ trailer, but decided I had more utility with the 20’ for moving implements with the tractor and others uses not related to the tractor.