Picked up my new RK 24

/ Picked up my new RK 24 #21  
I got the same set up minus the trailer. My RK24 came in Sunday, the brush hog is still not in. Where are you located? I'm in East Tennessee

E. TN as well. Ended up getting one at the Maryville store. Ty is really good there

/ Picked up my new RK 24 #22  
Yes, the ramps slide in and out allowing for the RK24 and a multitude of other uses. I looked at the 16 trailer, but decided I had more utility with the 20 for moving implements with the tractor and others uses not related to the tractor.

I know what you mean. I wish they had had a 22' equip trailer when I got mine. I bought the RK55 and the 20' trailer and with the backhoe on, it 'just' fits. I haven't tried it with the brush cutter attached. I'm thinking it would be too long for that. But a very nice trailer, though. Good price as well!

/ Picked up my new RK 24 #23  
E. TN as well. Ended up getting one at the Maryville store. Ty is really good there

Looks like you guys are almost neighbors. I'm up the road a bit. Keep us posted on how you like the RK24. I'm considering getting either the RK24 or RK37 next year.

/ Picked up my new RK 24 #24  
Looks like you guys are almost neighbors. I'm up the road a bit. Keep us posted on how you like the RK24. I'm considering getting either the RK24 or RK37 next year.
I've got 8 hours on mine already. grading my driveway, digging a level parking spot for it. And moved a bunch of rock for a customer. So far so good, very happy with my purchase

/ Picked up my new RK 24 #25  

nice, I work in Dandridge sometimes, but most of my work is in west Knox.

/ Picked up my new RK 24 #26  
I stay at the holiday inn express in east or west knoxville on my trips through, does that count? Lol

Nice tractor, congrats.

/ Picked up my new RK 24 #28  
42 hours on mine so far. Used it to bushhog the old home place. Was running through weeds and briars taller then I was on the tractor.
I used the front loader to sweep for any surprises in front of me. Also graded the driveway and filled in a couple of gullies in it. So far no problems at all. The little Yanmar just keeps on ticking along.

/ Picked up my new RK 24 #29  
42 hours on mine so far. Used it to bushhog the old home place. Was running through weeds and briars taller then I was on the tractor.
I used the front loader to sweep for any surprises in front of me. Also graded the driveway and filled in a couple of gullies in it. So far no problems at all. The little Yanmar just keeps on ticking along.

awesome

/ Picked up my new RK 24 #30  
I am in love with my RK24H , sure is hard to believe that I got 42 hours on mine as well....the hour meter seem to be faster than my watch!
what an awesome little tractor...and for those that are worried about their service and warranties? you do not have anything to worry about! I had two small issues which they immediately took care of without question.
the first issue happened during transport one of the side panels was not properly secured probably due to a customer looking at it and not correctly reinstalling it. unbeknownst to me the side panel shifted down in front of the muffler resulting in a pretty nasty burn hole....seems to never fail the first thing I have to do is explain about the burnt hole in the side fender, I explain to them that RK quickly ordered a new side panel....it should be in soon, I probably do need to follow up on it with them!
at about 24 hours a wheel seal started leaking but no worries they had the mobile guy come down and fix it immediately...now that is service!. and for those that are worried about their service and warranties? you do not have anything to worry about! I had two small issues which they immediately took care of without question.
the first issue happened during transport one of the side panels was not properly secured probably due to a customer looking at it and not correctly reinstalling it. unbeknownst to me the side panel shifted down in front of the muffler resulting in a pretty nasty burn hole....seems to never fail the first thing I have to do is explain about the burnt hole in the side fender, I explain to them that RK quickly ordered a new side panel....it should be in soon, I probably do need to follow up on it with them!
at about 24 hours a wheel seal started leaking but no worries they had the mobile guy come down and fix it immediately...now that is service!. 44945949_1361466400652448_7552016299941953536_n.jpg
Can't Hardly Wait On The Root grapple.most of my work is done in communities with high-end homes and very little space to move between them...making the rk24 subcompact size just perfect for the job, I am quite sure that RK tractors will see an increase in sales in my area due to me demonstrating mine to everyone I see.