Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,161  
I have seen on the internet where semis and other large vehicles can drive under a framework and it scraps the snow off. I don't know ow it would work on motor homes/campers that have roof items like ac units. Jon
Yes, several of the local bus garages have them as does a local manufacturing that sends and receives a lot of goods via semi truck.

Aaron Z

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,162  
Reminds me why I do not follow trailers, trucks, RVs etc. if I don't have to.

I had to dodge 1x6s flying out of the back of a pickup like a deck of cards recently going up 303 from Silverdale to East Bremerton. My wife did not want me to follow the SOB driver. I tried calling it in when we got to Seabecks Pizza in Silverdale but I never got the license plate. Ever heard of Seabecks Pizza? :D

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,163  
Wrong in many ways. But funny!

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,164  
What a goose, no end of stupidity on youtube :)

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,165  
585959d1546685685-share-pics-people-hauling-towing-fb2-jpg

585960d1546685726-share-pics-people-hauling-towing-fb1-jpg

fb2.jpg fb1.jpg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,166  
That Toyota looks like the van on Dumb and Dumber. Seems appropriate.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,167  
They would be fined and made to rake out the ruts and re-seed. That was total bs.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,168  
They would be fined and made to rake out the ruts and re-seed. That was total bs.

Most definitely, that ford driver seems to only know one thing, push the go pedal and make smoke.
Damned fool.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,169  
I didn't expect them to get up to the road. I think the extra weight of all that grass and mud on the Toyota gave that little extra to make it up the slope.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,170  

Some folk need to go back to driver education to learn the gas (and brake) pedals are not binary devices.