What did you do to or on your Mahindra today?

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #541  
I finished my trusses. Just need a roof on my pole barn now....the video is out. And the last video in the series will be out in a couple days. This has proven to be challenging for me without the proper equipment. Lol

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #542  
Pole barn is coming along nicely.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #544  
Hamiltonville Farm how old are your labs?

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #546  
Hamiltonville Farm how old are your labs?
My male, Gideon is 5. My female, Sheba is 2 1/2.

They are great dogs. The female is hyper as she can be. But Gideon is one of the laziest dogs I've owned, but I love his personality. He's a lot of fun to have out with.

We got Sheba to breed with Gideon, she's been in heat 3 times since we've owned her, and she won't have anything to do with Gideon🤷

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #547  
Hamiltonville Farm, they are great looking dogs. My two labs are 10 and 6 and a half, my older male has slowed down a little but a great buddy for all these years. My younger one is my hyper runner, both great dogs a lot of fun to have when outside or in the woods. They have been my wood cutting buddies for years now. Hope the future puppy thing works out I would love to see some black lab puppies!

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #548  
Plowed and harrowed/middle-busted a garden plot for planting potatoes and some early June peas over Presidents Day. Cleaned up next to my neighbors shop, lots of volunteer oaks and a dead pine tree.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #550  
The Sundown 180 is all hooked up, I had the sand/salt shield down all the way but the next time I'll raise it so it will pretty much do the width of the driveway. It beats standing on the ice throwing sand on the driveway.

Just a few pictures of the 180 and the little bit I sanded.

We almost ordered through everything attachments (Jeremy answered all my questions without any delay) for some reason I remembered seeing this at the local Mahindra dealer so I called and he had one left so we purchase this stainless steel spreader.

We have ice,rain and a quick freeze up so time was a factor.

101_2274.JPG101_2273.JPG101_2272.JPG101_2271.JPG101_2275.JPG