Pat's Easy Change Question about Pat's Easy Change

/ Question about Pat's Easy Change #1  

bambam31

Tractor
Kubota L3800 HST 4x4 FEL R1 tires
Most of my implements do not have the quick attach configuration. However, my Landpride box blade does have the quick hitch design. The box blade pins do not extend out side of the quick attach channel. Will the Pat Easy Change work with my box blade or do I need to change the pins?

/ Question about Pat's Easy Change #2  
Try it and see. You’ll know awful “quick”. Lol

We had all JD quick hitches on the farm.. I wouldn’t be exaggerating to say I had to modify more than 50 implement hitch configurations in my time. Some easy, some not.

/ Question about Pat's Easy Change
Try it and see. You’ll know awful “quick”. Lol

We had all JD quick hitches on the farm.. I wouldn’t be exaggerating to say I had to modify more than 50 implement hitch configurations in my time. Some easy, some not.

Well, I'm evaluating whether to get the Pat's system so I can't just try it out. I was hoping that someone may have run into the same situation.

/ Question about Pat's Easy Change #4  
Most of my implements do not have the quick attach configuration. However, my Landpride box blade does have the quick hitch design. The box blade pins do not extend out side of the quick attach channel. Will the Pat Easy Change work with my box blade or do I need to change the pins?

If the LP box blade is quick hitch compatible, then yes the Pat's QH will work for you.

/ Question about Pat's Easy Change #5  
Pats system allows the two lower links to connect easily similar to a quick hitch. The difference in the pats system is that you can vary the width of the arms for different width attachments.

I would recommend getting the Pats spreader bar to hold the lift arms apart. Makes connection to implement much easier

Pats system allows the two lower links to connect easily similar to a quick hitch. The difference in the pats system is that you can vary the width of the arms for different width attachments.

I would recommend getting the Pats spreader bar to hold the lift arms apart. Makes connection to implement much easier

Thanks. I have some stabilizers built by Mark Hodge that allow me to keep the lifting arms in a fixed position. If I run into a problem with them I'll try the spreader bar.

/ Question about Pat's Easy Change #8  

Can you clarify what you mean by this? Your L3800 is a Cat 1 so your 3PH implements should be also... 3PH QA's require a bushing on the lower 2 pins of an implement to be used. There could be a difference in the height of the upper attachment point of the implement however most of the newer 3PH QAs take this into consideration and the top 'hook' can be raised/lowered... which doesn't actually make it "Quick", but at least it'll fit.

Can you clarify what you mean by this? Your L3800 is a Cat 1 so your 3PH implements should be also... 3PH QA's require a bushing on the lower 2 pins of an implement to be used. There could be a difference in the height of the upper attachment point of the implement however most of the newer 3PH QAs take this into consideration and the top 'hook' can be raised/lowered... which doesn't actually make it "Quick", but at least it'll fit.

The attached link shows the box bade I have which is set up for Land Pride quick attach.

BB12 Series Box Scrapers | Land Pride

The 500 frame in the link below shows the 3 point connection style for my other implements. It's traditional style of connection. Sorry if my terminology was confusing.

Harrows Lowery Manufacturing, Inc. Boaz, AL 855-646-9624

/ Question about Pat's Easy Change #10  
Pats is great for a lot of implements but I bent the bolts pulling a grader box and they had to send me a new hookup because the screws bent so bad they couldn't come out. They have excellent customer service and I think they have upgraded their bolts to grade 8. None of my attachments except my Grader box was quick hitch compatible but I did get them all to work with Pat's when I have my Cat 1 tractor.