Kubota announces price increase

/ Kubota announces price increase #32  
Pictures when you get it please :thumbsup:
A8C8BC17-DBED-42D4-8122-B69BFA7AE29A.jpeg7D468B92-9AF5-4DFA-9C09-925238AE2BAB.jpegF53435BC-F476-41DA-B018-6AA620501FCC.jpeg

New L6060 next to my 2 year old B2650. Do not know why the one thumbnail picture is up side down. When opened it is correct!

/ Kubota announces price increase #33  
   / Kubota announces price increase #34  
We have had to trim all the 50 year old Pecan trees in our orchard to accommodate the cabs but should have done it years ago. The lower limbs get no sunlight and are not productive anyway....

/ Kubota announces price increase #35  
Awesome tractors. I was trying to justify getting a bigger tractor (with cab too) but just couldn't make it work with all the trees I have.

I live mostly in the woods. I'm a bit nervous about the cab, but I think some of the whole "if trees no cab" thing is exaggerated. If you have decent spacial awareness of the cab I think it's fine.

I hope.

/ Kubota announces price increase #36  
I live mostly in the woods. I'm a bit nervous about the cab, but I think some of the whole "if trees no cab" thing is exaggerated. If you have decent spacial awareness of the cab I think it's fine.

I hope.

I don't have a cab but do have a canopy. There is some truth to what you say, but it depends on how many trails you have, how often you want to go down through pruning the limbs and underbrush, and how wide you want to keep them. Just having that roof on top reduces the places I'm willing to go.

/ Kubota announces price increase #37  
I hope everyone realizes that a cab doubles as a mobile man cave when one needs a escape from the family. Put a cool one in the cup holder, adjust the air ride seat, turn on the stereo and adjust the AC or heat for greatest comfort. Then sit back, close your eyes and enjoy! :)

PS- I have never liked the cup holders in my cabbed tractors and have opted for the ones sold for motorcycles that attach to the handle bars. Though the bars placed in cabbed tractors are close to the glass one can turn the small machine bolts around and tighten them up from the driver’s side. They are spendy but are movable from tractor to tractor. I use
Barefoot Willies Cool Rider Motorcycle Cup Holder, Drink Holder, Beverage holder,

1508DF78-E42D-46D6-B743-E760AD111D03.jpeg9D0C1A32-FE0F-44E4-BA9D-9A543C0ADC69.jpeg

Last edited:
   / Kubota announces price increase #38  
I don't have a cab but do have a canopy. There is some truth to what you say, but it depends on how many trails you have, how often you want to go down through pruning the limbs and underbrush, and how wide you want to keep them. Just having that roof on top reduces the places I'm willing to go.

Whole property is a giant slope. I went almost nowhere with the L3301 due to "pucker factor" being so high. Most of the areas I want to turn into food plots have minimal branches low enough to worry about.

/ Kubota announces price increase #39  

Yep. When trying to do Grapple work in timber it's common to snag a limb with the canopy. Windows might, maybe survive. Lights and winshield wipers, not so much...

/ Kubota announces price increase #40  
Whole property is a giant slope. I went almost nowhere with the L3301 due to "pucker factor" being so high. Most of the areas I want to turn into food plots have minimal branches low enough to worry about.

I know that one all too well. Things which were SOP on the old L275 make me think twice now. Simply running my single bottom plow takes some thinking, as I can't drop the tires into the downhill side.I recently spread the rears to their widest setting; hopefully that will make a difference.