Buying Advice Ask The RK Tractor Guy - For Owners and Prospective Owners

/ Ask The RK Tractor Guy - For Owners and Prospective Owners #1  

RK Tractor Guy

Manufacturer
Tractor
every model
If you are an RK Tractor owner or just thinking about becoming one, you can get your questions answered at the link below. We launched this customer service system earlier this year and made a similar post on TBN then. Just wanted to let everyone that visits the RK Tractors forum know that this helpful tool is available.

Ask the RK Tractor Guy | RK Tractors

/ Ask The RK Tractor Guy - For Owners and Prospective Owners #2  
If you are an RK Tractor owner or just thinking about becoming one, you can get your questions answered at the link below. We launched this customer service system earlier this year and made a similar post on TBN then. Just wanted to let everyone that visits the RK Tractors forum know that this helpful tool is available.

Ask the RK Tractor Guy | RK Tractors

I've used this once already to inquire about a part number, price, and availability of a hydraulic hose for my FEL.
A gentleman replied by email within 30 minutes, and was very helpful. He answered my questions and even provided diagrams and parts lists for me to verify that we were talking about the same part.

Also, RK Tractor Guy, just a reminder, the FEL's still do not have parts lists up on the website. (The parts lists/diagrams are not in the FEL operator manuals, either.)

/ Ask The RK Tractor Guy - For Owners and Prospective Owners #3  
RK seems to be taking the tractor industry to new levels with how consumer friendly they are. Just wish they were closer to where I live.

/ Ask The RK Tractor Guy - For Owners and Prospective Owners #4  
I wish they were less expensive :cool2:

/ Ask The RK Tractor Guy - For Owners and Prospective Owners #6  
I wish they were less expensive :cool2:

Goes for almost everything these days. Necessities cost so much it leaves little room for the good toys. Guess the pontoon boat and new side x side are going to have to wait. :(:(

/ Ask The RK Tractor Guy - For Owners and Prospective Owners #7  
   / Ask The RK Tractor Guy - For Owners and Prospective Owners #8  
I submitted a question 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything back.

/ Ask The RK Tractor Guy - For Owners and Prospective Owners #9  
I submitted a question 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything back.

That's not so good. The only time I've submitted a question I got a response within a couple of hours. Hope you hear back soon, let us know what you find out.

/ Ask The RK Tractor Guy - For Owners and Prospective Owners #10  
RK seems to be taking the tractor industry to new levels with how consumer friendly they are. Just wish they were closer to where I live.

Same here...
I'm in Vermont and there's no RK stores anywhere close.
I'd "built" an RK55 on their website...and requested a quote. The e-mail I received was really nice...and very honest. The response was something to the effect...I'm too far away from one of their service center. Well, being in Vermont, I'd say that's true, but I think it's a pleasant surprise that a salesguy would tell a potential customer that.
If (or when, more likely), Rural King opens a store in New England, I'll definitely contact them again