Buying Advice Ask The RK Tractor Guy - For Owners and Prospective Owners

/ Ask The RK Tractor Guy - For Owners and Prospective Owners #11  
Same here...
I'm in Vermont and there's no RK stores anywhere close.
I'd "built" an RK55 on their website...and requested a quote. The e-mail I received was really nice...and very honest. The response was something to the effect...I'm too far away from one of their service center. Well, being in Vermont, I'd say that's true, but I think it's a pleasant surprise that a salesguy would tell a potential customer that.
If (or when, more likely), Rural King opens a store in New England, I'll definitely contact them again

Nobody has heard from RK Tractor Guy in over a month?
What is up with that?

/ Ask The RK Tractor Guy - For Owners and Prospective Owners #12  
I submitted a question 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything back.

Sent in a question last week - no reply yet either. So, I sent a link to this thread to the Ask-the-tractor-guy contact page. We'll see if it stimulates any response...

/ Ask The RK Tractor Guy - For Owners and Prospective Owners #13  
Nobody has heard from RK Tractor Guy in over a month?
What is up with that?

Many of his replies and claims were challenged quite heavily when he was posting here. I think he got upset at not being able to censor them.

/ Ask The RK Tractor Guy - For Owners and Prospective Owners #14  
Sent in a question last week - no reply yet either. So, I sent a link to this thread to the Ask-the-tractor-guy contact page. We'll see if it stimulates any response...

He may be traveling out of the country. They don't seem to have a lieutenant that fills in for him when he is traveling.

/ Ask The RK Tractor Guy - For Owners and Prospective Owners #15  
He may be traveling out of the country. They don't seem to have a lieutenant that fills in for him when he is traveling.

Traveling out of the country for a month +?
Most ALL other countries have internet access.
Not Cuba, and North Korea though.
Maybe he is there?

/ Ask The RK Tractor Guy - For Owners and Prospective Owners #16  
Traveling out of the country for a month +?
Most ALL other countries have internet access.
Not Cuba, and North Korea though.
Maybe he is there?
It's definitely possible. The RkTractorGuy is actually RK Tractor management, spearheaded the whole project with RK. It's awesome that he gets on her personally, and one of the reasons I love the company so much, but realistically he is a very busy guy, traveling and training and planning. Plus whatever else goes into helping manage a division of a company. I'm sure **** be on again soon! In the meantime the page he posted, AskTheRKTractorGuy, has a wealth of information/is a portal to those who do have the answers.

/ Ask The RK Tractor Guy - For Owners and Prospective Owners #17  
It's definitely possible. The RkTractorGuy is actually RK Tractor management, spearheaded the whole project with RK. It's awesome that he gets on her personally, and one of the reasons I love the company so much, but realistically he is a very busy guy, traveling and training and planning. Plus whatever else goes into helping manage a division of a company. I'm sure **** be on again soon! In the meantime the page he posted, AskTheRKTractorGuy, has a wealth of information/is a portal to those who do have the answers.

I think most people here can understand that. :thumbsup:

Hopefully he'll be back here answering questions and talking about what you guys are working on soon. RK is already ahead of the other brands in that regard, but would be even better if more folks from RK join in as well!

/ Ask The RK Tractor Guy - For Owners and Prospective Owners #18  
I think most people here can understand that.

Hopefully he'll be back here answering questions and talking about what you guys are working on soon. RK is already ahead of the other brands in that regard, but would be even better if more folks from RK join in as well!
Agreed! In the meantime, I'm just in RK Tractor Sales and don't have nearly the experience RKTG has in the field (literally a lifetime), or the insider knowledge, but if you have questions I'll do my best to help or direct you to the answers! Thanks for understanding!

/ Ask The RK Tractor Guy - For Owners and Prospective Owners #19  
If you are an RK Tractor owner or just thinking about becoming one, you can get your questions answered at the link below. We launched this customer service system earlier this year and made a similar post on TBN then. Just wanted to let everyone that visits the RK Tractors forum know that this helpful tool is available.

Ask the RK Tractor Guy | RK Tractors

When are you going to open a store in the New England area? Most of Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont (my state) and New York State are pretty rural...and Tractor Supply ain't what it used to be

/ Ask The RK Tractor Guy - For Owners and Prospective Owners #20  
Seems like New Hampshire (no sales tax) would be a perfect NE location.