Squished Snake ID (Icky pic, Guts)

/ Squished Snake ID (Icky pic, Guts) #11  
Yes indeed, a common name for a different species although ours is venomous too (as are most here).

/ Squished Snake ID (Icky pic, Guts)
By this morning, birds or some other scavengers had cleaned it all up without a trace.

/ Squished Snake ID (Icky pic, Guts) #13  
A few years ago we got a big tiger near the house, I generally let them go but this one was a bit nasty, threw him on the road, now these buggers are protected but we heard cars hitting the brakes over it for a few hours, by the morning the magpies and kookaburras had finished their gourmet experience.

/ Squished Snake ID (Icky pic, Guts) #14  
Definatly a copperhead

/ Squished Snake ID (Icky pic, Guts) #15  
I see the next post got it as I am sure most people but that's 100% copperhead. Yes it's poisonous. The most common poisonous snake In my area?

/ Squished Snake ID (Icky pic, Guts) #16  
A few years ago we got a big tiger near the house, I generally let them go but this one was a bit nasty, threw him on the road, now these buggers are protected but we heard cars hitting the brakes over it for a few hours, by the morning the magpies and kookaburras had finished their gourmet experience.

So how did you pick up and throw a big tiger in the road? Those guys are highly venomous..

/ Squished Snake ID (Icky pic, Guts) #17  

So how did you pick up and throw a big tiger in the road? Those guys are highly venomous..

/ Squished Snake ID (Icky pic, Guts) #18  
Copperhead. He probably had eaten the mice and threw them up when he got injured.

This one was in my chicken cage & had swallowed it up to its feet. When I touched the snake it started pushing the chicken back out & trying to get away. 20160604_144706.jpg20160604_144735.jpg

/ Squished Snake ID (Icky pic, Guts) #20  
Heres a rattlesnake that unaware to me slithered under the front wheel on an F250 I had . Also some pygmy rattler pics .

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 81
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 70
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 65
  • Photo0215.jpg
    Photo0215.jpg