CBD/hemp oil, anybody use it?

/ CBD/hemp oil, anybody use it? #1  

Shaneard

Veteran Member
Tractor
Ford 4630, Two IH 140's, John Deere A
I know CBD oil and hemp are taking off big. Is anybody here using the oils/lotions for therapy/pain relief? My wife just got some for us to try. She was in a car wreck many years ago and broke her pelvis and has chronic back pain because of that. I have 3 bulging disk in my neck, knee pain from a motorcycle accident, etc. She got some oil and also some cream. Was just wondering if anyone else uses it and has seen good results.

I'm not into smoking/doing drugs and never have so don't take this thread there please.

IMG_0627.JPG

/ CBD/hemp oil, anybody use it? #2  
My wife has nerve pain. Tried the stuff - not much effect. Plus it was expensive !

paul

/ CBD/hemp oil, anybody use it? #3  
My wife has nerve pain. Tried the stuff - not much effect. Plus it was expensive !

paul

Same results as my SO got, i.e. actually did not notice any change.

HOWEVER - as most of you know, they also sell CBD oil for animals. We had a hyper dog that we gave it to. 1cc per day. Price was substantially cheaper than that for humans. The dog, a rescue, also had an anxiety behavior. It definitely did have a calming effect. (Sadly, the dog never learned the command "Stop", and got hit by a car.) But, bottom line is that the CBD oil does work for certain problems.

/ CBD/hemp oil, anybody use it? #4  
You DO know that CBD oil is derived from marijuana? In my day DMSO was the rage. Horse lineament. I tried it - once - on my shoulder. Result - skin rash and smelled something like garlic.

/ CBD/hemp oil, anybody use it? #5  
You DO know that CBD oil is derived from marijuana? In my day DMSO was the rage. Horse lineament. I tried it - once - on my shoulder. Result - skin rash and smelled something like garlic.

Technically, it's derived from hemp...a relative of MJ but without the THC (the chemical that gets you high). Or so they say.

Had forgotten all about DMSO. I'm sure the CBD fad will go away too.

/ CBD/hemp oil, anybody use it? #6  
My wife had colon cancer last year. She spent a month in the hospital and went through 30 radiation treatments and two 96 hour treatments of chemo. She is cancer free today, but the treatment destroyed her immune system, her white blood cells and her ability to eat what she wants. Over a year later, her gut is still trashed and diarrhea has been a constant on again, off again issue. A month ago she decided to try CBD oil. There is a store here in Tyler that has developed a good reputation from those that have been there as having a good variety of quality products and knowledge about them. With my wife's issues, they discussed the best type that would help her the most. Basically a water soluble liquid that is quickly digested and absorbed into her system My wife is a RN and understands meds better them most people. She bout the one vial and started taking two drops in the morning, and two in the evening. The results where almost instant. She started to feel better that first day and on day three, she was amazed at how her stomach felt. No pain, no discomfort or cramps at all. This is the first time that she has felt this good since Feb 2018 when they found the tumor. She has continued to take the CBD oil twice a day and she has not had diarrhea once since then. She still avoids the bad foods that affected her the most, like corn and onions, but is now able to enjoy most meals again. From what she has learned by talking to other nurses and friends, they have all had positive results when buying the more expensive, higher quality CBD oil. If I was sick, I would seriously consider trying it.

30710621_10216255820170865_4967349163537727488_n.jpg

/ CBD/hemp oil, anybody use it? #7  
Have tried some CBD Balm for muscle pain and like vitamins, couldn't tell anything was happening.

/ CBD/hemp oil, anybody use it?
My wife had colon cancer last year. She spent a month in the hospital and went through 30 radiation treatments and two 96 hour treatments of chemo. She is cancer free today, but the treatment destroyed her immune system, her white blood cells and her ability to eat what she wants. Over a year later, her gut is still trashed and diarrhea has been a constant on again, off again issue. A month ago she decided to try CBD oil. There is a store here in Tyler that has developed a good reputation from those that have been there as having a good variety of quality products and knowledge about them. With my wife's issues, they discussed the best type that would help her the most. Basically a water soluble liquid that is quickly digested and absorbed into her system My wife is a RN and understands meds better them most people. She bout the one vial and started taking two drops in the morning, and two in the evening. The results where almost instant. She started to feel better that first day and on day three, she was amazed at how her stomach felt. No pain, no discomfort or cramps at all. This is the first time that she has felt this good since Feb 2018 when they found the tumor. She has continued to take the CBD oil twice a day and she has not had diarrhea once since then. She still avoids the bad foods that affected her the most, like corn and onions, but is now able to enjoy most meals again. From what she has learned by talking to other nurses and friends, they have all had positive results when buying the more expensive, higher quality CBD oil. If I was sick, I would seriously consider trying it.

View attachment 620929

That's awesome Eddie, prayers your wife remains cancer free!

/ CBD/hemp oil, anybody use it? #9  
Boy - that is good news about your wife - Eddie. Folks can say what they want - if it works, it works. Ringing that bell - a moment of greatest joy.

BTW - I see you go to the same hair stylist that I do........ha, ha.

/ CBD/hemp oil, anybody use it?
Boy - that is good news about your wife - Eddie. Folks can say what they want - if it works, it works. Ringing that bell - a moment of greatest joy.

BTW - I see you go to the same hair stylist that I do........ha, ha.

That makes 3 of us, lol.