CBD/hemp oil, anybody use it?

/ CBD/hemp oil, anybody use it? #11  
I bought the cream and the liquid to use for pain in my back and shoulder. I cant say as it did anything for that. I think I will try the remedy for stomach/intestinal issues like Eddie says for his wife. I guess it cant hurt to try since I already have the liquid.

/ CBD/hemp oil, anybody use it? #12  
My brother used it CBD oil when he had cancer to help with the pain. It was the only thing that would touch the pain.

/ CBD/hemp oil, anybody use it? #13  
Individual results may vary. Sure glad it does work for some.

/ CBD/hemp oil, anybody use it? #14  
Individual results may vary. Sure glad it does work for some.

That would be my take as well. Fortunately I've only had minor muscle aches and pains; it works on some, not on others. When CBD doesn't do the trick often Arnica Cream will. When nothing works there's always Ibuprofen.
My suggestion would be to give it a try and hope for the best.

/ CBD/hemp oil, anybody use it? #15  
My wife had colon cancer last year. She spent a month in the hospital and went through 30 radiation treatments and two 96 hour treatments of chemo. She is cancer free today, but the treatment destroyed her immune system, her white blood cells and her ability to eat what she wants. Over a year later, her gut is still trashed and diarrhea has been a constant on again, off again issue. A month ago she decided to try CBD oil. There is a store here in Tyler that has developed a good reputation from those that have been there as having a good variety of quality products and knowledge about them. With my wife's issues, they discussed the best type that would help her the most. Basically a water soluble liquid that is quickly digested and absorbed into her system My wife is a RN and understands meds better them most people. She bout the one vial and started taking two drops in the morning, and two in the evening. The results where almost instant. She started to feel better that first day and on day three, she was amazed at how her stomach felt. No pain, no discomfort or cramps at all. This is the first time that she has felt this good since Feb 2018 when they found the tumor. She has continued to take the CBD oil twice a day and she has not had diarrhea once since then. She still avoids the bad foods that affected her the most, like corn and onions, but is now able to enjoy most meals again. From what she has learned by talking to other nurses and friends, they have all had positive results when buying the more expensive, higher quality CBD oil. If I was sick, I would seriously consider trying it.

View attachment 620929

"Cancer free", I hope your wife remains that way for the rest of her long life! My daughter had lymphoma and after several chemo treatments has been "cancer free" for a few years now. Some of the effects of the chemo has stayed with her though.

Could you possibly share the brand of CBD oil that your wife uses? The oil may be of help to my daughter.

/ CBD/hemp oil, anybody use it? #16  
My brother got his oil (it was actually a paste) from a state certified lab, each tube had label that had detailed contents and other identifying information. He was paying $250 for 2 oz 5 years ago. Just a side note, my brother died from the chemo treatment, the oil helped him have some quality of life during his last 6 months.

/ CBD/hemp oil, anybody use it? #17  
My brother has a prescription, he Vapes it or something like that for his cancer and he showed me it, was in a small glass tube of some sort and was about the color of Honey, enough said there.
I think about it sometimes being I suffer from chronic pain but Mayo and Sanford decided to put a morphine pump In my lower back and run a tube up my spine that branches off to the nerve endings in my neck, they did this when they took me off Fentanyl. Wish I would of had a choice but my pain is low now due to the morphine and if it spikes I can give the pump a boost every 4 hours if needed. My neck is fused and plated and I have severe nerve damage, numb hands and fingers.

Jim.

/ CBD/hemp oil, anybody use it? #18  
Hemp information:

[video]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemp[/video]

/ CBD/hemp oil, anybody use it? #19  
I gave a friend of mine going through Chemo a bottle of CBD gummies and a bottle of THC gummies. He used those for pain insted of the opiate based pills. His doctors were amazed how well he responded to both.

He is now cancer free and not hooked on any pills. Win/Win.

/ CBD/hemp oil, anybody use it? #20  
Keep the oral CBD to low doses. The epilepsy CBD medication approved by the FDA requires regular monitoring of liver enzymes. A number of the patients in the clinical trials had to withdraw because of liver toxicity. My impression is the doses were pretty massive. You should be OK as long as you don't drink the stuff. The fact that you can't get enough to hurt you by smoking it doesn't mean it isn't toxic in large doses. Table salt will kill you if you eat enough of it.

Not all lotions and ointments are created equal. I use a local product called Ugli Butter, that is CBD and arnica in a coconut oil carrier. It works pretty good on my arthritis. It works so good I tried to invest in their company, but they turned me down. They mail order, so if you want you can google them. I don't have any conditions that require me to use CBD internally.