What did you do at work today?

/ What did you do at work today?
Took the clutch out of our other 140 that was slipping. Figured out why, it’s the worst one I’ve ever seen. Glad the flywheel is okay.

IMG_0646.JPG
IMG_0645.JPG
IMG_0644.JPG
IMG_0648.JPG

Bought some equipment from a lady who’s husband passed away.
IMG_0995.JPG
IMG_0996.JPG
IMG_0998.JPG
IMG_0999.JPG
IMG_1002.JPG
IMG_1008.JPG
IMG_1007.JPG
IMG_1005.JPG
IMG_1004.JPG

/ What did you do at work today? #223  

Hit's a little close to home, my FIL passed unexpectedly Monday night. Caretaker for 1400 acres. We are going through and cataloging all his stuff this morning for future sale. He did beef cattle on the side, got 70 to get rid of before winter so Mom doesn't have to deal with them all winter.

Hit's a little close to home, my FIL passed unexpectedly Monday night. Caretaker for 1400 acres. We are going through and cataloging all his stuff this morning for future sale. He did beef cattle on the side, got 70 to get rid of before winter so Mom doesn't have to deal with them all winter.

Sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family.

/ What did you do at work today? #225  

Man that’s tough. Happened to us unexpectedly in 2010. Very similar scenario with cows. Hope things work out for you.

Made an adapter for the disc to use behind the 140

IMG_1081.JPG
IMG_1080.JPG
IMG_1077.JPG
IMG_1076.JPG

/ What did you do at work today? #227  
Thanks guys!