New garage time!

/ New garage time! #11  
I'm a backhoe guy. I'd tear it loose with the backhoe. Then trim it smooth with the Bobcat.

/ New garage time! #12  
I'm a backhoe guy. I'd tear it loose with the backhoe. Then trim it smooth with the Bobcat.

That’s what I would do before I spent much effort getting a tiller to work but I think the tiller be more uniform.

/ New garage time!
I do have a shiny new 24" bucket on the backhoe, Maybe i'll mess around with that and see what I can do.

UQGTWRp.jpg

/ New garage time! #14  
Fatjay: I love the old 53 bobcat and happy to hear it's a gem. any regular maintenance or just keep gas fresh and turn it on?

also interested in seeing a 3 story shop and will there be living area up above or just storage?

how do you post these amazing pics? imgur, photobucket or do tell cause very nice?

/ New garage time!
Fatjay: I love the old 53 bobcat and happy to hear it's a gem. any regular maintenance or just keep gas fresh and turn it on?

also interested in seeing a 3 story shop and will there be living area up above or just storage?

how do you post these amazing pics? imgur, photobucket or do tell cause very nice?

The oliver is the 53, 67 years old. Sits years at a time keep the gas tank full to prevent rust, keep the battery on a tender. Leaks hydraulic fluid enough that it never gets bad as I'm always filling it. The bobcat I just bought, it's an early 70's model. I rebuilt the carb, changed hte oil and filter, hydraulic fluid, new battery, and it runs great except the governor isn't working, so that's on the list to be fixed.

I'll have my office on the second floor, metal shop, stuff like that. Storage on the 3rd floor and an elevator between floors. I don't want to haul equipment up one flight of stairs let alone 2. Things like seeders, sprayers, aerators, snowblowers, all that stuff can go up on the 3rd floor and out of the way.

I like imgur, it's easy and there isn't any bs like photobucket. Upload the picture from the phone, bring it up on my computer, click copy on the bbcode, and paste it in. Real easy, no ads or bandwidth throttling or blocked images.

vhLYwjU.png

/ New garage time! #16  
TBN supports posting pics from your computer without any outside support.

/ New garage time!
TBN supports posting pics from your computer without any outside support.

Right, but I like to keep my information backed up globally. I reference it in other forums, and it's more for a backup so I can look back. I use it for non-tractor pictures too, family, computer stuff, pets. I have a hundred different projects going on aside from tractor and yard stuff, so it's nice to have it all in one place.

/ New garage time! #18  
Right, but I like to keep my information backed up globally. I reference it in other forums, and it's more for a backup so I can look back. I use it for non-tractor pictures too, family, computer stuff, pets. I have a hundred different projects going on aside from tractor and yard stuff, so it's nice to have it all in one place.

Yep. I used to do that too. Not anymore. I do my backup here at home.

/ New garage time! #19  
We just had a slab poured for a new shop/barn and the concrete guys used a mini-excavator and a bobcat to level everything and a sheeps foot roller to pack it down (not having any real rain for the last six months helped). If you have to move the dirt very far, try to scrounge up a dump trailer - they make it so much faster than moving dirt by the bucket full.