Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #108,981  
PILOON, I heard that you cannot turn right on a red light in Montreal, but you can go right true it! :D

There are two kinds of pedestrian in Montreal, the quick and the dead.:eek:

/ Good morning!!!! #108,982  
Good evening all. 54F for the start, partly cloudy, light breeze. Wind got on the brisk side of moderate, sky cleared off then clouded up some, and high temp was 87F. Went for bike shortly after breakfast, then fired up chain saw and finished bucking logs. Then showered, lunched and napped.
catch up tomorrow
prayers for all
stay safe and healthy!

/ Good morning!!!! #108,984  
As I was running the tractor I remembered the time I was carrying a bucket full of rock down that same hill and the tractor took off. Stomping on the brakes just left two skid marks from the rear tires because of the weight in the bucket. Dropped the bucket to stop the tractor, then found out that a splined coupler in the front propeller shaft had stripped. And I was thinking yesterday that I should probably buy another one of those couplers and change it out before the same thing happens again. Would have been pretty ugly sailing over the edge of the propane tank terrace yesterday. While I'm talking to the Kubota parts guy, I'll get the seals ordered to fix the leak on the front axle, too.

Hope everyone enjoys their day!

After seeing your hills from your drone vids, I now fully understand your OMG moment...

With the stay at home being enforced at midnight i decided to get a few things for home projects.
Home Depot line to enter the stores 50 long.View attachment 647097

Why the lines at Home Depot? Maybe it's time to move back to Giddings. :)

It was hot this afternoon. 90F and the humidity right behind it....moist as mayonnaise....I decided to change the oil in the car, man was I schwetty all over/under....I had to go take a cold shower.

Lots going on, hard to keep up. I'm still going to work, but not much to do. I have the manual lathe partially torn down. Have determined the noise it is making stems from the main belt pulley being loose on it's shaft. I'm trying to get a price for parts. $$$ Maybe I'll bore and turn and build a bushing.

Prayers for all. Watched our Wednesday night church online. Was good. Thou shalt not steal was the message.

Wng, glad your getting exercise with coco still.

I'm beginning to think it would be a shorter list of "non-essential" personnel.

PJS, I have to say, the eggs our chickens are laying right now, I would consider them to be far more productive than the garden I sweat so much over. I have to keep reminding myself how good that home grown tomato spaghetti sauce tastes right now.

/ Good morning!!!! #108,985  
3/25/2020: Wednesday @ 8:44 PM PST: COV-19 Coronavirus Update

3,154 total cases in California
156 new cases in California
2 new deaths in California
67 total deaths in California
3,079 active cases in California

New cases in the USA: 13,355
New deaths in the USA: 247
Total USA cases top 60,000

Worldwide Coronavirus Cases: 471,417
Worldwide Deaths: 21,295
Worldwide recovered: 114,642

/ Good morning!!!! #108,986  
2020-03-26, 0410

27 right now...today's high about 50 or so...

Well, Vermont is officially shut down...restrictions are typical of other states. I got a company letter authorizing me to drive to work (in case I get pulled over), but we are authorized to work from home or take leave. Unless the wife, stepdaughter or I get sick...or we have cases at work, I'll be working at the plant until further notice. The military work is still going on, but the commercial work is really taking a nosedrive

/ Good morning!!!! #108,987  
Good morning, nothing but sunshine again for us. Wind dropped enough yesterday to be out doing fence repairs with just jeans and a tea shirt, today will be same again. Have a fair amount of paperwork stacking up, by the time it is dark I don't have enough motivation left and this weather is just too good to waste.

BEF, good to hear your dad is doing ok.

When times are desperate, would you -

a) Choose an outfit who says they will design from scratch a new type of life support machine and get it into volume production in just a few weeks. They have no track record of producing any medical equipment, but are really good at marketing

b) Select a top quality manufacturing company to who will make more of an existing proven design ?

Someone in our government thought the best answer is ........ a) !
They must really like their Dyson vacuum cleaner as they have given them a contract to make 10,000 ventillators :confused2:

Dyson.png

/ Good morning!!!! #108,988  
43 high of 61 today no rain until Saturday

Prayers for all

/ Good morning!!!! #108,989  
Good morning, the temp is 33°F and is going to a high of 39. Wind ESE 6 mph. Periods of rain mixed with snow.

Picked up the D-I-L from hospital yesterday, the colonoscopy and endoscopy found nothing out of the ordinary. Iron level is back where it should be. So they kicked her out at her request.

I had planned on putting the backhoe on today, but I am not standing in the rain for two hours to do it. IF it is raining, I will do the exhaust instead. The shelter the BH is in, the roof is history, but the shelter the tractor is in is sound.

I had thought about using a sea can for a garage, but the tractor is too high to fit through the door. A 20' sea can would cost me $2500.oo plus shipping and I would need 3 of them for all my rolling stock to be under cover and out of the direct sunlight. A 40' sea can would still only fit the Jeep with trailer and the Dodge. A quonset hut was my other choice except that to put one up here would cost me about 50 grand by the time the pad was installed and the hut up. I can buy a lot of SL shelters for 50 G's.

I saw on the news that Bonnie Prince Charlie tested positive for cv19 yesterday. He is in Scotland hiding away. How much do you all want to bet that he is not alone and doesn't do his own laundry and cooking. He probably has a full compliment of slaves to baby him, thus spreading it further. Queen E is fine, so far.

Eric, Dyson vacuums really suck, but a Kirby vacuum is better and more expensive.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #108,990  
Ditto weather from Buppies.

Not much going on. Work is
I n s a n e.

Cannot complain. Most are not working.

Have a great day all. Be safe. Stay healthy.