Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #108,972  
It just started raining here and when I checked local/regional Dopplers there were no echoes. Maybe the particulate matter from my smoking ribs "seeded" the clouds overhead.

/ Good morning!!!! #108,974  
On & off rain so no drying. Good opportunity to straighten up stuff.

/ Good morning!!!! #108,975  
48° and rain, looks like an all day event. .25 so far today. Nearly three inches since Friday. Binge watching The Ranch, not much else going on today. I’ve had a suicide knob on just about all my tractors, but this steers so easily and if I tilt it right it’s not an issue.
Hope everyone stays safe and well. Prayers.

I watched a couple seasons of The Ranch then got tired of it. My son watched it all.

/ Good morning!!!! #108,976  
I got my stack of papers also.
My boss wants me to stay home because of my GBS, but he can’t force me. As long as I have work at home, I’m happy to work from home.

/ Good morning!!!! #108,977  
I had not heard of there being more than one version. It sounds as if you got the same one I got and the letter said I might get another notice, and if so, to discard it. Sure enough, the first one was dated 03/12/2020 and after I answered it, I later got another one dated 03/16/2020. The second notice did have the same ID numbers to log on, so I can only guess that since I answered the first one, it wouldn't take it again.

LOL , second one was a scam to get your info.

/ Good morning!!!! #108,978  
Finally started clearing up after lunch still cool 55 for high but grass is coming up water again running into pond

Hope your evening suites everyones fancy

/ Good morning!!!! #108,979  
Stopped work at 6:30

Busy all day.

Did call dad earlier, he’s doing ok for mow. Said it’s been a couple weeks since my BIL was there, so hope it will be ok. A week to wait for covid19 results is long.

Only 1 bag of pellets left in the porch box, then need to dip into the next ton in the barn. Will probably bring a few bags up with ranger, all this rain, yard too soft to use tractor. Been chilly last few days.

Trying to help our minister get set up to stream from home if need be.

Guy at work connected some equipment to the network so I can test my software remotely. It partially works. I’m 80% there I think.

/ Good morning!!!! #108,980  
Kyle that one is too much like a motorcycle and no pedals. Does the ebike need a license as a motorized vehicle?

Around here no license needed and no need to stop at stop signs.
Also all turns on red lights OK as long as nobody hits you.
Also if you pass a car on right side and hit his door as he disembarks he gets fined.
Crazy world today.

Oh, and he demands perfect pavement (narrow wheels) while out pot holes demolish our rims.