Massey 1740M code

/ Massey 1740M code #1  

Ccdteacher

Tractor
None
I have a 1740 M with 49 hours. I was looking at the dash gauge and noticed either a lower case o or 0 followed by FF. Has anyone seen this before?

/ Massey 1740M code #2  
Do you have the operators manual in the pocket on the seatback?
I'm in Montana and my tractor is in Nebraska right now so i cant look it up, but the codes are in there.
50 hour service maybe. I know they get their first oil change at 50 hours, to soon for a FF fuel filter, unless its different than the 1742 and 1755

/ Massey 1740M code
Yes, I looked in the owners manual today and could not find that code.

/ Massey 1740M code #5  
Is it on the top part of the screen or middle, lower?
Turns out I actually have the repair manual CD with me in my laptop for that tractor can you post a picture of the screen?

/ Massey 1740M code #6  
Is it on the top part of the screen or middle, lower?
Turns out I actually have the repair manual CD with me in my laptop for that tractor can you post a picture of the screen?
Position 1 or 2?
Did you scroll through the screen button to see if there are any other codes or messages? JPEG_20200816_161310_1579531557.jpg

/ Massey 1740M code
I am out of town but will be back on Friday. The code is in the middle of the screen, position 2. I will take a picture when I get back. Also, I did not know that you could scroll thru the screens

/ Massey 1740M code #8  
Ok, Let me know when you get back.
I am heading back from Montana to Nebraska on weds, will be back thurs.
The display button to the left of the dash scrolls through diffrent functions on the screen, if there is more than one code it will show up when you push it.
(Posted a picture description for you)

/ Massey 1740M code #9  
I think this is telling you the PTO is off. When you push the black square button to the left below the screen, it will switch between PTO speed and Ground speed. If it says OFF, it means the PTO is off. Trying pushing the black button to see if it switches the display to ground speed.

/ Massey 1740M code #10  
I think this is telling you the PTO is off. When you push the black square button to the left below the screen, it will switch between PTO speed and Ground speed. If it says OFF, it means the PTO is off. Trying pushing the black button to see if it switches the display to ground speed.
I believe you are correct.