Cool Nature Photos

/ Cool Nature Photos #931  
You ever think about submitting to Nat Geo? I've been reading it monthly for well over 50 years. They have a section anyone can submit photos to.

/ Cool Nature Photos #932  
I second that Nat Geo advice. Those pictures are fantastic quality and composition.

/ Cool Nature Photos
Never thought about it. Always figured publications like that are getting bombarded with photos much better than mine all the time.
You ever think about submitting to Nat Geo? I've been reading it monthly for well over 50 years. They have a section anyone can submit photos to.

/ Cool Nature Photos #935  
Never thought about it. Always figured publications like that are getting bombarded with photos much better than mine all the time.

As I recall, you submit, viewers choose. Anyhow, I think yours are very good combination of light, perspective, composition and story. Go for it. :thumbsup:

/ Cool Nature Photos #938  
Years ago I planted this Japanese maple near the house. Always thought it was pretty. 20201109_144047.jpg

/ Cool Nature Photos #939  
Looks good fuddy, my wife loves those maples. This one looks a little fuller than ours, but they do give great fall color.