I got the Covid

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / I got the Covid #651  
It's so funny seeing the 4 year temper tantrum turn into idiotic and misguided gloating... the only way the imbeciles will ever learn is to watch the implosion that starts in a few of weeks...

/ I got the Covid #652  
Every four or five years I might get a flu bug. I'd lose my appetite and sense of thirst but one thing I'm always ok with is white grape juice and diluted say 20% as usual for my taste. Real fruit, real fructose, I know but keeps my energy up during the worst. When my appetite comes back my traditional first something is Campbell's Split pea with Ham & Bacon soup.

I'm lucky that I can count on things so simple that have worked for 45 yrs. Covid is different, but I'm hoping to prepare for the same symptoms if the worst comes to me. Be assured that I keep 2-3 weeks of food on hand in case I have to quarantine. (might need fresh spinach, hot dogs, blueberries, & beer dropped off :rolleyes:)

Prayers and best wishes to all my friends here (AKA everybody) for a safe start to the new year and good luck startin' 'em up when it gets super cold. :drink:
16 years between flu cases for me. Christmas 2003 and February 2019. Before the 2003 case the last time I had the flu was the mid 80's.

/ I got the Covid #653  
Eddie has made some posts today so he is alive and kicking. He most likely took a look at this thread and said I don’t think so.

/ I got the Covid #654  
GREAT PISSIN MATCH we have going on here the REAL QUESTION any one heard from EDDIE and how him & his wife are doing?

/ I got the Covid #655  
It's so funny seeing the (1) '4 year temper tantrum' turn into idiotic and (2) misguided gloating... the only way the imbeciles will ever learn is to watch the (3) implosion that starts in a few of weeks...

(1) POTUS's Twitter account, right? (2) "I won, but it was stolen" ? (3) Mass exodus to Canada?

And one guy said I don't get his point. :eek:

/ I got the Covid #656  
(1) POTUS's Twitter account, right? (2) "I won, but it was stolen" ? (3) Mass exodus to Canada?

And some guy said I don't get his point. :eek:

obviously you simply do not get it at all...I'm tired of trying to explain it to you...geeze...!
it's got to be something in the water there in MI...!

/ I got the Covid #657  
I don't see why some of you insist on political views here. There is a web site for that. You must have some reason for not going there but you all keep the bull crap up here....where you can stroke each others backs.

Come on guys...follow the rules.

/ I got the Covid #658  
TAKE YOUR CHIT VIEWS TO THE POLITICS FORUM.

/ I got the Covid #659  
16 years between flu cases for me.

The last one I can remember was in 1962 when I was at the Northwestern University Traffic Institute for the school year. There may have been others, but if so I can't remember them right now, but of course my memory is definitely slipping.:laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.