I got the Covid

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / I got the Covid #661  
I don't see why some of you insist on political views here. There is a web site for that. You must have some reason for not going there but you all keep the bull crap up here....where you can stroke each others backs.

Come on guys...follow the rules.

Like a majority of topical threads on TBN they tend to drift...
FYI COVID is probably the biggest story since the Apollo mission or maybe even WW2...and it is 98 percent political...denying this is nothing short of pure ignorance or denial...

As for that other web site...all I can say is ..."you've got to be kidding"...!

/ I got the Covid #662  
"MOSS " put a end to this misery..

/ I got the Covid #663  
obviously you simply do not get it at all...I'm tired of trying to explain it to you...geeze...!
it's got to be something in the water there in MI...!

What explanation?? Determination to be on top or just gotta be 'right' about something yet undefined by such an outspoken expert.

What's IT? That Moss is biased and you're not? :laughing: Just something anyone that disagrees with you lacks? Won't live live with an imperfect World but do just fine in one in one as long as we can find someone to make 'observations' to/about with negative adjectives?

What confuses me about hearing so many of them is that so few (any) used to describe/define the blessed and holy IT of human superiority/necessity, but are repeatedly cast at total strangers instead.

So much for 'what you have' vs 'what you do with it'. :rolleyes: I have an open mind. The best I can do with it is to hear all sides. You might as well scorn me for not knowing what a cheese straightener is if I can't recognize it from a linoleum stretcher. Meanwhile, I wonder if there's more than one IT to get here. Google search doesn't doesn't seem to a show a one by that name. What else do you call something so well defined?

/ I got the Covid #664  
Can we get this back on subject?

My father died from COVID 3 weeks ago. Nursing home resident, died alone...
So far 3 relatives and 2 friends parents have died from it, it’s real and will kill you much faster than the flu.

I was exposed a few days ago, currently watching for symptoms and taking my temp twice a day.

/ I got the Covid #665  
turbo,

Very sorry for your loss.

Have had multiple extended family members and friends get it, fortunately all have survived thus far.

Hope you have a quick and complete recovery.

/ I got the Covid #666  
Goes for me too, turbo.

Prayers that you weather the storm. :)

btw, apologies for my part in contributing to the political side of this discussion. :eek:

/ I got the Covid #667  
Often when I am ill I have those same appetite swings.
Perhaps it's the body demanding more calories to replace the spent energy.

That's a possibility. Not having experienced Covid I just expect to be "sick" and not want to eat. Very interesting how it affects people differently.

/ I got the Covid #668  
Yep this thread has gone on too long time for some brainless twit to get it closed, go for steppy :censored:

No one in the administration of this website is going to throttle Steppy. He knows it. They know it. We know it. MC likes to let him run free like an ankle biter house dog. :)

/ I got the Covid #669  
Yeah, steppie oughta be banned for making all those observations.

Being out-numbered should be all it takes. :D

btw, I bet he couldn't find the right IT in the Oxford English Dictionary. :rolleyes:

/ I got the Covid #670  
The last one I can remember was in 1962 when I was at the Northwestern University Traffic Institute for the school year. There may have been others, but if so I can't remember them right now, but of course my memory is definitely slipping.:laughing:

I'm with ya. I truly do not remember my last bout with flu. I'll take a guess and say sometime in the 90s?

Status
Not open for further replies.