Super Duty Lead Times

/ Super Duty Lead Times #31  
Hmmm, I've been thinking about a new dually crew cab. Main reason I wasn't considering the 450 (and the better turning radius) is because they only listed the 6.7 diesel.

I may have to go look over the website again.

Website only shows the 450 available with the 6.7 diesel. No other choice, so no 7.3 gas.

This is from selecting build your own tool off of the website.

They do list it as an available engine on the specifications list page? I think their website needs a tune up.

Last edited:
   / Super Duty Lead Times #32  
Been 12-16 weeks since plant came back on line in May. Ford told us two weeks ago not to accept any more retail orders for 21 model year. Order bank for 22 opens March 15th with builds beginning in May. Guessing your dealer is optimistic and not in the loop production wise. Sorry they over promised

/ Super Duty Lead Times #33  
The local Line-X shop owner told me he could vary the texture when he sprayed my new truck years ago. He showed me a few texture samples to choose from.

/ Super Duty Lead Times
Since I pulled the trigger with my dealer. Three have called me back to let me know they got more allocations of super duty trucks. So I guess they are still taking 2021 orders?

/ Super Duty Lead Times #35  
Since I pulled the trigger with my dealer. Three have called me back to let me know they got more allocations of super duty trucks. So I guess they are still taking 2021 orders?

Yes... I got the same answer from my dealer today.

/ Super Duty Lead Times #36  

My son just ordered a '21 F-250 w/7.3 w/Laramie, mostly plain jane with no extra frills and they told him 8 weeks.

/ Super Duty Lead Times #37  
My son just ordered a '21 F-250 w/7.3 w/Laramie, mostly plain jane with no extra frills and they told him 8 weeks.

Know what he paid for it by chance?

/ Super Duty Lead Times #38  
Know what he paid for it by chance?

Yes, $53k, no frills Laramie with leather but carpet delete. Extended cab, 4x4, short bed w/4.30 gears, locker, 10 spd and cab lights.

/ Super Duty Lead Times #39  
Isn't "Laramie" one of the Dodge trim package names?

What is "Laramie" on a Ford? The color choice?

/ Super Duty Lead Times #40  
Isn't "Laramie" one of the Dodge trim package names?

What is "Laramie" on a Ford? The color choice?

Good question, maybe he meant Lariat? I am not familiar with the Ford models.