Where to order LS oil filters?

/ Where to order LS oil filters? #11  
LS do not make filters, they are a jobber made item.

Any auto parts can supply, just bring the old one to match just in case they can't cross reference (which would be rare).

/ Where to order LS oil filters? #12  
I got from Messicks. I thought the price was fair and no worries about non-oem filter.

/ Where to order LS oil filters? #13  
I am thinking that LS brand filters (if there is such a thing) are cheap, so I am looking into what replacements are available for a MT225HE that would be as good or better than the questionable filters being sold online for LS. This is what I have so far:

HST Filter 40007563 - Donaldson P179089 – Longer with synthetic filter 11 micron Beta1000 - 99.9%

Engine 40056451 - Fleetguard LF3644

Hydraulic Filter 40007638 - Still working on that one.

I am planning on replacing all the fluids at 50 hours with Triax 5w40 synthetic and synthetic transmission UTTO and see if that quiets down the HST drive. I suspect the fluids are as sub-par as the filters.

/ Where to order LS oil filters? #14  
I am thinking that LS brand filters (if there is such a thing) are cheap, so I am looking into what replacements are available for a MT225HE that would be as good or better than the questionable filters being sold online for LS. This is what I have so far:

HST Filter 40007563 - Donaldson P179089 – Longer with synthetic filter 11 micron Beta1000 - 99.9%

Engine 40056451 - Fleetguard LF3644

Hydraulic Filter 40007638 - Still working on that one.

I am planning on replacing all the fluids at 50 hours with Triax 5w40 synthetic and synthetic transmission UTTO and see if that quiets down the HST drive. I suspect the fluids are as sub-par as the filters.
This is in the Oil Filter thread, Hydraulic Filter 40007638 = NAPA 1715 = WIX 51715

/ Where to order LS oil filters? #15  
My XR4155 now has 55 hours so today stopped at the LS dealer where I bought the tractor from and bought all three new LS filters for $99.50

/ Where to order LS oil filters? #16  
Anyone know of any websites that sell individual LS filters? Specifically looking for a 40056451 for my J2023H.

The lstractorparts.com website seems to only sell entire filter kits...but the HST and Hydro filters are not done as frequently as I like to do the oil and fuel filters. Don't really want to spend $140 on an entire filter kit just for the oil and fuel filters and end up with a big stash of Hydro/HST filters...

Cant seem to find any websites that I can order just individual filters? Thanks!
How much does your dealer charge, and is he close by? I just bought that same oil filter for my MT225E from my dealer for about $8.50 and I don’t have to wonder if it’s the right one.

/ Where to order LS oil filters? #17  
10 yrs now with WIX & NAPA

/ Where to order LS oil filters? #18  
I know when I looked at the factory hydraulic filters on my 2018 Boomer 40, XR3140, they were Donaldson filters. So the factory filters were good filters but I'm not sure what they use today. Might try getting the paint off and see which brand theses are.

Factory oils have very good spec's so those appear to be good as well.

Smaller hydrostatic transmission will pretty much always be a little louder than the larger ones. That's been my experience and oils didn't seem to affect the noise level.