Where I was when the TBN lights went out, Feb 26 2021

/ Where I was when the TBN lights went out, Feb 26 2021 #31  
Good post score makes it sound like someone is grading our grammar and it's a contest. If I like a post, I never do the like or such. I don't give a word or two. I use complete sentences to compliment them and usually ask a question.
hugs, Brandi

/ Where I was when the TBN lights went out, Feb 26 2021
Good post score makes it sound like someone is grading our grammar and it's a contest. If I like a post, I never do the like or such. I don't give a word or two. I use complete sentences to compliment them and usually ask a question.
hugs, Brandi
That's why I was so vocally against a "like" button... if I wanted cheerleaders I would go back to facebook.

/ Where I was when the TBN lights went out, Feb 26 2021 #34  
Good Post is a Like button.
I pushed Good Post on your post. Somewhere you'll see that I gave you a Good Post thumbs up.
The Good Post score (I wish it said count, not score, it's not a contest) is the number of thumbs up people have given you.
I used to reply to people with a quote and say "Nice", "Nice job", "I agree", etc., but now I can just push Good Post.

On the iPhone each post has a Like button. I do not see a Good Post button.

MoKelly

/ Where I was when the TBN lights went out, Feb 26 2021 #35  
IMO...There should be a "brown nosing" emoji...!

/ Where I was when the TBN lights went out, Feb 26 2021 #36  
That's why I was so vocally against a "like" button... if I wanted cheerleaders I would go back to facebook.
Or go back to high school.
hugs, Brandi

/ Where I was when the TBN lights went out, Feb 26 2021 #40  
Two months into the new software, well done, TBN. It has some really convenient features. I log on to find 8 notifications, but check my favorite threads first, to find that now I only have 3 notifications. I already found the others on my own. Pictures are easier. Screens are easier to follow. A couple things are still clunky. I had to do a manual search for this thread because the software wouldn't.

My score: 8.5/10. Good job!