Did the Covid shot make you cranky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #11  
I live more remote than many and have little public contact. I'll let those who have more exposure and risk get it for now and maybe get it later ... in a few months.

I'm not sure I could BE any more cranky, irritable or ornery. Which is a big part of why I live remote with little public contact. The public has always made me sick. Sick of the public that is.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky?
Thanks everybody. I felt just a little bit chilly the night of the jab. Having the serum working inside me could have accounted for my being cranky or it might have been something unrelated.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #13  
Mom had zero with first but odd reaction to second Moderna.

Within two hours she had super energy and her mind was sharp... as if know memory issues... it was truly remarkable and several commented.

The next day memory worse than ever and the next day back to how she was pre injection

It was like having my old mom back for an afternoon...

Searched Internet and didn't find much...

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #15  
yes

My wife and I got both shots roughly 4 weeks apart.

No effect at all other than sore arm. Nothing.

Made us wonder if the thing was effective!

MoKele of the previous replies

MoKelly
Some of the previous replies told of the same lack of reaction. This makes me think the dose was probably good.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #17  

MoKelly
Mee too! Nothing at all after my AstraZeneca shot March 20. Hope it wasn't a blank! (BTW, here in Canada it seems that all the provinces are now adopting a delayed second shot programme, whereby you have to wait up to 4 months for your second one. So now there is speculation that you are even better protected by waiting for the second shot, and even that AstraZeneca provides better protection than Pfizer or Moderna with the delayed second shot. We'll see. The important thing is that, despite purported differences in "effectiveness", not a single Canadian has ever died who has been vaccinated.)

Last edited:
Mom had zero with first but odd reaction to second Moderna.

Within two hours she had super energy and her mind was sharp... as if know memory issues... it was truly remarkable and several commented.

The next day memory worse than ever and the next day back to how she was pre injection

It was like having my old mom back for an afternoon...

Searched Internet and didn't find much...
Back in the 60s my great grandmother has symptoms similar to what's called Alzheimer's today. The nursing home wouldn't keep her without shock treatments. They cleared her mind for a while and I've never understood why.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #19  
Some of the previous replies told of the same lack of reaction. This makes me think the dose was probably good.

I hope so. Most of our friends had no reactions. But, I did have a doctor say “reactions” show that the vaccine is working.

Oh well. Nothing we can do.

MoKelly

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #20  
Getting the second Moderna tomorrow AM.......I'll let you know. Sore arm after the first one was all.

SWMBO got her second shot last Thursday (Moderna as well). No adverse reaction at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.