TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,591  
Just had another thousand rounds of .223 (55 grain Hornady Spire Point's) go out the door at .70 cents per. If I had 10K, I could sell them all.

So how hard was the license to get? And how much did it cost?

Because the INSTANT you do it for money, you have to have a manufacturers license from BATF:

Is a person who reloads ammunition required to be licensed as a manufacturer? | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

Pretty unwise to crow about that on a public forum there Sidecarflip

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,592  
   / TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,593  
My wife says her guns are for people who try to shoot our turkeys and deer!
I pretty much feel the same way; but we are covered up with Turkeys at the farm, not unusual to see 50 to 60 out in the fields some days. And my friend has never been successful at Spring Gobbler season. He's the only one I allow to hunt there; one deer, one turkey.... that's it.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,594  
If he's reselling commercial ammunition, it doesn't look like a problem.
If he's selling stuff that he's reloaded himself without a license, then, ruh-roh Shaggy.

Reading is fundamental.

He's bragging about manufacturing ammunition himself from components he's purchased and selling it for cash. That's "manufacturing" ammunition.

Pretty cut and dry statements.

On a Public Forum.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,595  
Reading is fundamental.

He's bragging about manufacturing ammunition himself from components he's purchased and selling it for cash. That's "manufacturing" ammunition.

On a Public Forum.
Bragging rights on TBN.... OK. 🥱

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,596  
I pretty much feel the same way; but we are covered up with Turkeys at the farm, not unusual to see 50 to 60 out in the fields some days. And my friend has never been successful at Spring Gobbler season. He's the only one I allow to hunt there; one deer, one turkey.... that's it.
Millions of geese winter in the Willamette Valley of Oregon. A flock of 10,000 can turn 100 acres into a mudhole in a single day. Farmers are eager for hunters. They will bring you coffee, and make breakfast if you ask. All you have to do is scare the geese off to somebody else's field.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,598  
I have two 1k lots of 5.56 Nato XM193s (55g FMJ) I'd sell for that price. :) One is PMC in a unopened wooden case, the other is Win Q3131 also in a factory sealed case.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,599  
Getting.70 each for them. I imagine I could get .90 each but I only sell to friends. I have 500 rounds of LAP in 65 grain, 223 that I'll never sell and 2000 rounds of 55 grain spire points in LC match brass that isn't for sale either. One never knows. I've sold over 4000 rounds in the last month and a couple 8 pound jugs of Varget too. Kept 16 pounds back. I use Varget in my 460 loads and my 308 as well.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,600  
Reading is fundamental.

On a Public Forum.
There’s people bragging about all kinds of felonies on TBN. Tax evasion, felony property damage, guns across state lines, removal of federally mandated vehicle pollution control devices, improper trailer loads, etc. Cross dressing isn’t a felony, so I can’t count that, :unsure: but it SHOULD BE!
Surprised the feds haven’t already started conducting interviews for some of the admissions I’ve read on TbyN

Last edited: