My first leak at 21hrs

/ My first leak at 21hrs
Great news now its leaking at the rear PTO seal, as well as the mid tranny area. The hits just keep coming on this thing. Got a whole 34 hours on it. I had a bobcat CT335 for 10 years plus, and it wasnt leaking at all, from anywhere in that entire time.

/ My first leak at 21hrs #14  
Once the thrill of saving a few bucks is over and the reality of owning a cheap issue prone unit sets in, the honeymoon is over.

/ My first leak at 21hrs #15  
Once the thrill of saving a few bucks is over and the reality of owning a cheap issue prone unit sets in, the honeymoon is over.
I’m sure the original poster appreciates that.

/ My first leak at 21hrs #17  
Very helpful post from you as usual. Now, did the OP bought a cheap unit or simply didn't overpaid for the orange one? I would go with the later one. Orange ones can and will leak too.

/ My first leak at 21hrs #18  
And orange and green ones can and are sold by some pretty crappy dealers that suck at service. Definitely not all but some.

/ My first leak at 21hrs #20  
Seems like just about everything (service wise) has went down hill since the covid thing. Try eating out, you get 30% less food and the quality of meal is bad...At least around here