How happy are you?

/ How happy are you? #1  

Moxie 15

Silver Member
Tractor
1952 Ferguson TE-A20
I live in what seams to be a geographic oddity, everyplace is an hour and half drive away. Nearest Kabota dealer an hour and half, John Deere dealer an hour 20. But there is a Kioti dealer 20 miles away!

So how do you like your Kioti, would you recommend one, what is good, what is bad?

/ How happy are you? #2  
I have had mine for abut 9 years. It has done well. I like it a lot better than the Kubota it replaced. Lots more convenience features. Lots more base weight which is always good. Stronger front axle, stronger loader. Always starts super easy, Ergonomics are better. Especially the loader joystick, the brakes are on the correct side of the tractor (for a hydro tractor that would be on the left side) where you can actually use them to to steer with in slippery conditions or to work up next to a building. So yeah it seems to be a good tractor.

/ How happy are you?
it does have some perks but I am finding dealing with the town government is not one of them

/ How happy are you? #5  
Still haven't picked up mine, but I did look at massey, mahindra, jd, new holland, and case... and I must say I was impressed with Kioti's numbers in comparison.. sometimes better by a mile. Most of their engines are made in south korea, so probably similar quality control. And then when I saw the sticker price, it was no cotest.

Been looking all over the net for negatives, and aside from one single guy on youtube cracking his backhoe frame on a ck3510 (probably abuse and/or bad luck), and few others pointing out minor cosmetic stuff like where the side markers are placed, or how one ripped off his antenna in the woods, one guy had a leaky quick connect, and so on, I am yet to find anything substantially negative that would make me not buy one.

Anyways, waiting on mine, currently at the dealer to be put together. Will let you know once I physically have it

Last edited:
   / How happy are you? #6  
Ive had my DK45 for 10 years now. Have 1,300 hours on it.Absolutely happy with purchase. Very little issues with it in 10 years. Biggest one was I had to take it into dealer for front axle seal replacement. About an hours trailering. Not a big deal. Fixed it the same day for about $300.00.

lave the ac and heat. Comfy all year long. Nice ride. And NO DEF.

/ How happy are you? #7  
Took delivery of a CK3510 SE HST Cab Tractor with 66" Front Snowblower in January. Moving snow is fun now, and pulling my 72" Land Pride Finishing Mower is easier than ever. Very happy with everything about the tractor so far!

/ How happy are you? #8  
I've owned my DK 35 for 20 years (2300+ hours).
Its been great, very pleased with my tractor.

/ How happy are you? #9  
My top 3 (after looking at about 8 brands)

1) Kubota
2) Kioti
3) John Deere

I would have been happy with any of these 3, but the Kubota edged out the others slightly on some features AND the local dealership connection that I had made. All the dealerships were an hours drive away.

/ How happy are you? #10  
Still haven't picked up mine, but I did look at massey, mahindra, jd, new holland, and case... and I must say I was impressed with Kioti's numbers in comparison.. sometimes better by a mile. Most of their engines are made in south korea, so probably similar quality control. And then when I saw the sticker price, it was no cotest.

Been looking all over the net for negatives, and aside from one single guy on youtube cracking his backhoe frame on a ck3510 (probably abuse and/or bad luck), and few others pointing out minor cosmetic stuff like where the side markers are placed, or how one ripped off his antenna in the woods, one guy had a leaky quick connect, and so on, I am yet to find anything substantially negative that would make me not buy one.

Anyways, waiting on mine, currently at the dealer to be put together. Will let you know once I physically have it
I am told my emax25 engine is made in South Korea 1180 hours no engine issues, only real problem with this tractor is the dog gone fuel cap area has a rubber cup around it and in a good rain will get water in the fuel, so I keep it covered with a tarp. Seems most tractors are going to give good service if we give them good servicing when needed. Kioti is I suspect a fine tractor but like you stated there is a lot of tractors coming out of S. Korea. Yeah some folks will run over hot coals and burn their tractor up and blame the tractor manufacturers. I ran over some high weeds and a stick broke my hst cooling fan but it was an easy fix just didn't care for the price on these tractor repairs, at least dealer prices. I can't think of any reason you shouldn't get the kioti.