ZD1011 Fuel Consumption and Compare to Z724KW

/ ZD1011 Fuel Consumption and Compare to Z724KW #11  
Is there an option for a “Pro deck”?
if there is and you have lots of roots or rough ground, GET IT!

/ ZD1011 Fuel Consumption and Compare to Z724KW
Is there an option for a “Pro deck”?
if there is and you have lots of roots or rough ground, GET IT!
Yep the ZD comes with it. Kubota says it's supposed to provide 22% better fuel economy. Not sure if it really does. I will for certain be adding the lift kit for easy maintenance on the deck. That's seems like a good feature for $100+.

/ ZD1011 Fuel Consumption and Compare to Z724KW #13  
I really like my zd1211 for a multitude of reasons, including fuel usage and handling. Diesel is just easier to deal with.
I don't know the fuel usage of the zd1021, but my machine uses a seasonal average of 0.83 gallons per hour, and in my use about 28 acres per tank (12.9g). That works out to about 2 acres per gallon, which would get you 12 acres mowed per tank assuming similar fuel usage.

/ ZD1011 Fuel Consumption and Compare to Z724KW #14  
Yep the ZD comes with it. Kubota says it's supposed to provide 22% better fuel economy. Not sure if it really does. I will for certain be adding the lift kit for easy maintenance on the deck. That's seems like a good feature for $100+.
Do yourself a favor, I know it seems like I’m spending your money, but life is short, get the Z you really want and option it out the way you want to make your seat time a pleasure.
You won’t regret it.

Do yourself a favor, I know it seems like I’m spending your money, but life is short, get the Z you really want and option it out the way you want to make your seat time a pleasure.
You won’t regret it.
Oh I definitely will. I did the same for my tractor and my sxs. When I make a purchase, it's usually for the long haul. I will definitely be getting a few extras such as the lift kit and chute lifter.

/ ZD1011 Fuel Consumption and Compare to Z724KW #16  
Oh I definitely will. I did the same for my tractor and my sxs. When I make a purchase, it's usually for the long haul. I will definitely be getting a few extras such as the lift kit and chute lifter.
I use a piece of plastic coated wire for a chute lifter. Wish I had the more professional version lol

/ ZD1011 Fuel Consumption and Compare to Z724KW #17  
I use a piece of plastic coated wire for a chute lifter. Wish I had the more professional version lol

Easy to spend someone's money, but the commercial chute cover I use is worth every penny! Advanced Chute Systems, but they are a little pricey for what they are.

/ ZD1011 Fuel Consumption and Compare to Z724KW #18  
You won’t regret it.
It only hurts till the next bank statement cycle. Then it's all good.

I got them to "throw" in the lift. The chute I'm fairly certain I can build something. I think Ive made up my mind though.

/ ZD1011 Fuel Consumption and Compare to Z724KW #20  
I have a Z724. Got the front lift and LEDs. It's a little thirsty being a gasser but I have no regrets. Would buy again.