Anyone try to buy a trailer lately?

/ Anyone try to buy a trailer lately?
Something else I found out Friday:
I was talking to my Kaufman salesman about a deck over 16k-20k bumper pull for a future project. He built the trailer on paper for me (specs, price, etc) and we discussed various options.
He asked me if I was looking at any competitors trailers. I said “yes, I’m also looking at Appalachian”. He told me Kaufman Trailers now OWNS Appalachian Trailers!

I also heard several other names are combining together. Big Tex and a few others, but can’t remember who. I also heard B-Wise and 2 others are combining.

/ Anyone try to buy a trailer lately? #83  
I jus5 drove by Fox trailer in post falls idaho. Their lot had a lot of trailers on it. an assortment of types.

/ Anyone try to buy a trailer lately? #84  
Well the trailer I spoke about earlier in the thread took longer than 2 weeks, but looks like it will come in at 3 weeks. They sent me a picture tuesday telling me it just got out of paint. It should have its decking completed by tomorrow. I am pretty happy to downsize to this trailer and sell my huge one hopefully for a good price.

IMG_20210609_164106.jpg

/ Anyone try to buy a trailer lately? #85  
Well, I finally picked my H&H Speedloader. Turned out much nicer than the earlier pics showed. Except for a few welds I’ll clean up myself.

Attachments

• 66B3ED42-BCE8-4E97-A702-A4C1E82C5521.jpeg
    66B3ED42-BCE8-4E97-A702-A4C1E82C5521.jpeg
    394.9 KB · Views: 145
   / Anyone try to buy a trailer lately? #86  
It is getting worse. I did a build on a new Diamond C LPD and LPT in a 16-18' dump. The dealer is saying they might not build it this year(n)

After you do the build on D/C's web site, a notice pops up, to be advised, "Dealers are selling at or near or over MSRP"!!

MSRP on a 16' LPT is $20,087 and a 18' LPD is $21,026!!

Last edited:
Trying to find any brand of deck over 18-20k with full width ramps in red.
Nobody has anything available for 25-35 weeks.
By then, we might outlaw rubber tires to save the salmon or might have another virus from a lab doing “gain of function“ research!

/ Anyone try to buy a trailer lately? #88  
Trying to find any brand of deck over 18-20k with full width ramps in red.
Nobody has anything available for 25-35 weeks.
By then, we might outlaw rubber tires to save the salmon or might have another virus from a lab doing “gain of function“ research!
Michigan trailer sales. I own the 17k one so far so good. the price and wait time was very good. it's black but has red writing on it lol, 20,000 GVWR / Heavy Duty 24 ft. Flatbed Equipment Trailer – DELUXE

30 week wait now with Kaufman.
Nobody wants to return to work. Cant get trailers out the door!

/ Anyone try to buy a trailer lately? #90  
Ordered a 20' 14K equipment trailer yesterday. Should be here on the 5th. Coming from FL to NH, and I will drive up from CT to NH to get it.