Happy Independence Day!

/ Happy Independence Day! #3  
Its near 90 here this weekend and hot to do most things. :(
What?
90 is a nice day where we live.
Toughen-up….

/ Happy Independence Day! #5  
54 here and it's been raining since sometime last night. I got soaked going out to feed this AM, my raincoat is in the company truck, parked on the far side of my property where it's out of the way.

This could be the first time that I celebrated the 4th by starting a fire in the wood stove.
It won't be anything like the OP's video though... that was great, as expected. 👍

/ Happy Independence Day! #7  
Heats addled your brain.
Gee I hope not, cquigy2.

If I had to be a wuss and stay home with my “addled brain” (thanks BTW) in the AC everytime it was 90 degrees, I’d be broke.

Happy Independence Day! Great to break away from tyranny!

Last edited:
   / Happy Independence Day!
54 here and it's been raining since sometime last night. I got soaked going out to feed this AM, my raincoat is in the company truck, parked on the far side of my property where it's out of the way.

This could be the first time that I celebrated the 4th by starting a fire in the wood stove.
It won't be anything like the OP's video though... that was great, as expected. 👍
Back in 2016 the Pyrotechnics Guild International held their convention in LaPorte, IN. That was the opening shot for one of their shows. I forget the actual numbers for that explosion, but it was something like 450 gallons of gasoline. We were a little over 1/4 mile away at the far end of the crowd and we could feel the heat. Quite spectacular.

Their next convention is going to be in Fargo, ND in August. I highly recommend getting a schedule of events for the week and go see something if anyone is in the area.